F/S 8/8 W&B for barbers use for restoration

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by natchez, Dec 17, 2011.

1. SOLD SOLD SOLD

I picked this up a few days ago and just do not like razors this big, so if you're interested in one to restore I will post it here for the weekend, and then off to eBay.

W&B 8/8- $60 shipped CONUS, a little more for international. Scales have one crack that I stabilized with CA, and a couple of chips, but can be salvaged. Blade has no rust, but some hone wear. No rust, no cracks, overall general staining. Comes with a non-matching Geo Butler box. PM with questions or offers.

Here are some pictures:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  2. pm sent

3. SOLD Thanks B&B!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. gasp gasp gasp... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i missed it....:hang:

5. ...that blade is massive..........

6. I had to have it... sorry!!!

7. you breaka my heart....

i'm going to cry a bit now....

j/k..... you lucky guy.... that is a beautiful razor you won there.... its probably best you bought it... you saved me from a certain divorce...... *(trade you the wife for the W&B.... )

8. :ladysman:

pics of the wife and we'll talk!!!

9. [​IMG]

10. Done!!!

11. ok so how do you "Buy" on b.s.t.

12. Mr. Scruffy

Mr. Scruffy Moderator Emeritus Contributor

@ Nanewt02 - ygpm

13. Kentos

Kentos Moderator Emeritus

Shucks I had a heads up this sale and I still missed it lol.

14. mised it too...-.-

15. I knew i should have woke up early this morning!

16. Wow, congrats to the buyer. Richard, what an excellent offering!

Too bad I was gone! Good show, Sir.

17. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! 60 bucks! And I missed this?!
    Dang nabbit! That was a nice one. Oh well, I can sell my car and get one on fleabay lol

18. Oh man...great deal.

19. Nice, no rust and patina included.

20. Thanks guys. I knew I would be just turning around and selling this one when I bought it. There is no need to profiteer here. I am not really a fan of the big beasts, but I bundled this one and another with the seller I was haggling with to get the razor I really wanted to acquire for my collection. Can you guess which one, after looking at this thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...ors-Sheperd-and-John-Barber-dating-other-info ?