What's new

Every Friday is Clubman Friday

Its another Clubman Friday!! Soap and AS and I smell like a million bucks, in my mind anyway!! I am really starting to love Fridays. So much I am getting in this years 3017 challenge and am making myself a tub of Club Willy to shave with everyday until it is gone... 2 days in and it is smelling awesome. Can't wait for February 1st to come. I may have to start a day or two early!!!

Clubman Friday...WooHoo... Today I treated myself to an early shave with my new 3017'd Club Willy for the February challenge. Wanted to get an idea of if the scent would hold up and how the soap would perform. I'd have to say it was slow going at first as I should've bloomed the puck a little longer, but after a short while I had a good slick lather that performed well for 3+ full passes. Topped it off with Clubman AS and I'm good to rock this Friday smellin' and feelin' great!!

Pinaud Clubman, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I use it every day and I have no desire to change. Now if I could just get in that mindset with the rest of my gear I could save a lot of money. Maybe next year.:laugh:

My first time today.

Picked up a bottle yesterday after work and gave it a try this morning. Great face feel!

And happy Clubman Friday.

Hmm. I guess every day is Friday in my house. That being said, I keep my Pinaud Clubman in an old whisky bottle to preserve the scent. I buy it at Sally Beauty Supply where it's one-half the price of the drugstore, but 2x the quantity. That's a lot of liquid sitting in plastic for a long time. I want to smell floral and spice, not petrochemicals. $2017-01-11 15.10.16.jpg

Last edited:
Today was a complete Clubman Friday and it was as usual... A great shave... I really wish they made the soap in a bigger tub size. I do enjoy using my Omega 10047 mixed midget on occasion and feel I really need to use it with this tub, but just for the tub lasting longer I wish it was bigger. My tub is almost empty so I must get some on order so as to not run out at any time in the near future. Might as well get some AS on order also as my bottle is almost empty. I love Clubman Fridays!!:thumbup1:

I finally get to participate in Clubman Friday with some Clubman Musk today!

I say "finally" because 1) I recently ended a long time as a lurker and joined B&B and 2) I am working from home today (thanks inauguration traffic chaos) so I can wear a scent with more staying power..

I just got the Musk last night in the mail and everything I read seems to be correct - it's a little sweeter, little more subdued version of classic Clubman. I like it quite a bit and so does SWMBO...

Today was a total soap and AS Clubman Friday. Starting next week I will be doing the 3017 February challenge but still have the Clubman covered as my 3017 mix is with Clubman AS so I'll be shaving with Club Willy everyday until my tin is depleted. It smells, lathers, and shaves great also so I can't wait until February now!!

Top Bottom