Do you sniff your brush a lot?

Discussion in 'Shaving Brushes' started by Omnichron, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I find myself sniffing my boar brush to an obscene amount.:001_wub:

2. :001_smile i like a quick sniff to smell the cream that i last used:wink2:

3. I use Tabac so the smell is quite enjoyable.

4. Guilty :w00t:

5. I just miss out the middle-badger/boar and sniff my soaps! :lol:

6. that too.:001_wub:

7. Guilty again :w00t:

8. this explains it for me, though I use the same cream all the time so I really don't do it offten...

9. Yep, I do...and it smells WAAY better than my belly button.

10. Sniffing your brushes....you must be ashamed...your all pathetic... bwaaaaaah!!!!!

But okay...I throw it in the group...
    I'm also, one of those pathetic guy's...:crying::crying::crying:
    We are addicted....
    and the only known cure for this is... MORE SNIFFING!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

11. +1

so far my favourite scent: TOBS Jermyn Street shaving cream :w00t:

12. I sometimes give my brush a quick sniff before I set it to soak, but I don't go out of my way to sniff it.

13. Me too.

14. I feel ashamed saying this but I do everytime I use tha bathroom lol. Wow I need help.

15. I just a new Omega Pro #49 :a47: (wet dog comes to mind)

16. Don't feel ashamed, brother. My shave shelf is located on the wall above the toilet...you better believe I did that on purpose :laugh:.

By the way...besides a pork tenderloin cooking in cast iron, there are few better smells than Trumper GFT. I almost hate to wash out the brush after using it :crying:.

17. I guess I am weird also. It's a good thing this is not a bicycle forum! We might be discussing bicycle seats.

18. *raises hand* :blush:

19. YES! I often find myself taking a big whiff of the brush that I used the previous day. Post-bloom brushes are sexy... :biggrin:

20. If I was that flexable it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that I'd never leave the house!:001_tt2: