What's new

DFW Get-together?

OK Metromessians!!! Next Saturday 1:00 PM at the Cracker Barrel on I-20 at Bowen in Arlington, we are meeting. If you haven't done so please mark your calendars and plan on attending. This is a great opportunity to put faces to screen names, fellowship, show-off your wares, learn and overall have a great time. Who knows you may even leave with something you didn't come with!!! I look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Tom

Added a line to my signature, although it limited me to 100 characters and 1 line. But I see lots of DFW locations posted around, maybe it'll help spread the word.

I'm looking to buy a stick of Arko if anyone has an extra they'd want to bring.

Last edited:
Added a line to my signature, although it limited me to 100 characters and 1 line. But I see lots of DFW locations posted around, maybe it'll help spread the word.

I'm looking to buy a stick of Arko if anyone has an extra they'd want to bring.

Brother I will give you a stick of ARKO. See you there.

I also have a pair of DE Razors to send to a loving home and I will bring for my show and tell my 1985 Navy Blue Old Spice Shaving Mug.

Last edited:
The Magic 8-Ball sez that "Changes are Good" that I will be able to join the group Saturday. I willl have to give it another shake Friday but it looks good as of today.

Well, we had a great get together today!!! I enjoyed meeting and fellowship with some great people, SmoovD, Deltaboy, PFP_Dad and his wonderful wife Sam, Shuasdad and, damn! I just forgot the last gentleman's name, I hate getting old. Great talk, sharing some swag and just generally getting to put faces with names!!! We are hoping to get together in the fall so start looking for announcements in September. Better yet all you metromessians subscribe to this thread so you won't miss out. I also will remember to take roll so I don't forget names(if I remember):biggrin1: For all that missed today please watch for the announcement and make the next!!! If you have any suggestions for the next get together let us know!!! Also we had Larry Andro from Whipped Dog(Thanks to Shuasdad) stop by for a few minutes, hopefully he can stay longer at the next on as he had previous plans.

Tom

Last edited:
Well, we had a great get together today!!! I enjoyed meeting and fellowship with some great people, SmoovD, Deltaboy, PFP_Dad and his wonderful wife Sam, Shuasdad and, damn! I just forgot the last gentleman's name, I hate getting old. Great talk, sharing some swag and just generally getting to put faces with names!!! We are hoping to get together in the fall so start looking for announcements in September. Better yet all you metromessians subscribe to this thread so you won't miss out. I also will remember to take roll so I don't forget names(if I remember):biggrin1: For all that missed today please watch for the announcement and make the next!!! If you have any suggestions for the next get together let us know!!! Also we had Larry Andro from Whipped Dog(Thanks to Shuasdad) stop by for a few minutes, hopefully he can stay longer at the next on as he had previous plans.

Tom

And nannahill, too.

It was a nice afternoon of talking shop and cracking wise. I had the pleasure of seeing Mike and Tom once again and also meeting Jody, Chris and Samantha, Larry and nannahill. Already looking forward to the next gathering.

AWWW MAN! Wish I'd seen this thread!! I've been bored and looking for things to do today!! If anyone's maintaining a list for these, please add me!

It was great meeting all of you. Lucky for me, Sam enjoyed it too, so we'll definitely both be seeing you all in the fall. Next time I'll be a bit more prepared for show and tell. :biggrin1:

Sorry Nannahill for forgetting your name!!! Toxic515 subscribe to the thread and you will be alerted, would have loved to have you there. We are planning for the fall so watch this thread!!!

Tom

Good fun gents and great to meet everyone. Many thanks for the goodies. Bummer to have missed Larry. Look forward to the next one.

Had a lot of fun! Can only imagine the looks on the other diners' faces as we passed and sniffed soap samples around the table. They had to have noticed.

Thanks for the goodies that were shared and an enjoyable afternoon of hanging out.

Already looking forward to the next one.

Top Bottom