What's new

DFW Get-together?

Arlington is fine. Let's go ahead and make the call on date and place, or it'll drag on for months until someone says, "How about before Christmas."

Wonder if anyone would consider meeting up for a weeknight Ranger game, they tend to be cheaper on stubhub and it'd be fun.

Arlington works for me. Fridays and Saturdays are best, but I could do a Sunday afternoon. How about July 14, noonish?

Tom

Hello fellow Metroplexers

I'd like to be a part of this get together....wherever and whenever it happens. I assume it could be like a mini swap meet?

Hello fellow Metroplexers

I'd like to be a part of this get together....wherever and whenever it happens. I assume it could be like a mini swap meet?
Hello and yes you are welcome, the more the merrier!!! Yes kind of a mini swap meet, but do not feel like you have to bring anything except your self.

Tom

July 14 works for me! Cracker Barrel off Bowman would work ! 1pm in the afternoon would miss the rush and allow us time to visit.

OK this is it July 14 at 1 pm at the Cracker Barrel off Bowman and 20 in Arlington. This will be a good time. Please start posting if you can attend, it is not that far, and if need be maybe carpooling.

Tom

I will mark my calendar and do my best to attend. Will know more as we get closer....

BTW, I think you mean Bowen and I20?

Top Bottom