What's new

Denver Meetup

Agree - plus, I can't wait for July!

I'm in! May weekend is great, but can we avoid the 14/15th (Anniversary weekend). And the field trip is a perfect plan!

I'm like Eric Cartman at Casa Bonita.

Off topic, but funny story about Casa Bonita. You have to have been to the restaurant to REALLY get it.

Every year we let our kids decide where they want to go to dinner for their birthday. Around the age 3 my son decided he wanted to go to Casa Bonita. Every year thereafter, up until 2 years ago, when he turned 16, he chose Casa Bonita. After a while, it was just making us all go there because of the torture. OMGosh, it was insanity! Like 12-13 years straight we were all at Casa Bonita for his birthday.

Not having considered the 14th-15th anniversary issue that dexutter and I share, I'm not sure if a weekend will be possible. I work every other weekend leaving memorial day weekend equally booked and therefore cutting me out. Is anyone apposed to Friday the 13th...? Dah Dah Dah (Dramatic music)!

I work Monday through Friday. Also, for now, my weekends in May are solidly booked. Sorry, guys. You will have to go without me. :crying:

Top Bottom