What's new

Cremo expands line at Target.

Just found that the Cremo brand is growing… Target is selling Cremo Beard & Scruff softener, Beard & Scruff cream and also another beard balm in a jar. The women's section also has Cremo Coconut Mango shave cream on the shelf, as well as Lavender. I love Cremo… bought the beard softener and can't wait to try it!

I saw a post about the Cremo cream in a jar. Is that different from the Cremo cream in a tube? Anybody?

I picked it up this past weekend, but haven't tried it yet. I'm in the Blue Willy 3017 challenge, so it will have to wait.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Sighted/snagged the lathering Cremo Sandalwood cream at Tar-Jay on sale for $5.84.

Never thought I'd get a Cremo product; had enough of non-lathering slimes.

AA

I saw a post about the Cremo cream in a jar. Is that different from the Cremo cream in a tube? Anybody?

The Cremo in a jar that I saw was Beard and Scruff lotion. I did not see a shaving cream in a jar, although I think there was a form of Beard Butter avail in a puck or jar as well.

I bought and tried the Beard & Scruff softener (comes in a squeeze bottle.) Love it so far! Nice minty scent with a decent amount of menthol. Makes a very nice pre-shave. Wish it wasn't so pricey at about $11 but a very enjoyable product so far.

Top Bottom