What's new

cowboy boots.....yes or no?

Around here in Texas though, you can wear them with pretty much anything... other than shorts, I guess.

Unless you are female... then wearing boots with shorts seems to gotten away with. I only notice because they walk far enough away that I actually see the boots.

I remember a few girls from high school wearing their boots to prom
proxy.php

Unless you are female... then wearing boots with shorts seems to gotten away with. I only notice because they walk far enough away that I actually see the boots.

Well, there is that. Lots of short demin skirts and cowboys boots, especially at the UT games.

I've worn boots with a suit on many occasions. Very classy and comfortable. But maybe that's just the Texan side of me talking.

I have 4 pair, a pair of Abilene's that I've had since high school. My favorite of all of them. I wear them most of the time.

Then, I have two pair of Justins, one regular pair of Ropers (second most worn boots I have) and the other lace up Ropers. The last pair, for some reason do not fit me anymore, a pair of nice black roach killers.

I used to wear cowboy boots back in the day when I "worked" for a living but J&Ms and AEs have since taken the place. However I find myself yearning for another pair and I'm wondering what everyones take is on them. I'm not talking "Dog the Bounty Hunter snakeskins" but something a little more conservative.

Conservative boots are classy, especially in the south.

Yes... boots rock :001_smile

Absolutely.

I still wear them when I'm not meeting with clients. I find boots comfortable.

I don't own any, not really my style. Around here in Texas though, you can wear them with pretty much anything... other than shorts, I guess.

I know plenty of guys that wear cowboy boots with a suit and look perfectly normal.

In Texas, many wear boots with suits and in meetings with clients. In fact, much of the time the clients are wearing boots.

I've worn boots with a suit on many occasions. Very classy and comfortable. But maybe that's just the Texan side of me talking.

Of course, you are a Texas.

three words
mercedes of rios

These are very nice boots. I have had a couple of pairs over the last 30 or so years.

I am a born and raised Texan, and have never been able to wear boots. Even for work, I wear Timberland lace up steel toes. I've never found a pair of boots that I can wear for more than a minute or 2 without pain.

I got a couple pair of Evenin' Star boots. They are bar far the most comfortable boots ever made and I've worn lots.

I like them with any attire. I just can't help it, Cowboy boots bring out the little boy in all of us.

Top Bottom