What's new

Complete Wet Shaving Kit Give Away !!!

Ok guys

here is the game whoever wants to play has to post a number between 1 -1000 the closest person to the number that random.org picks with out being over wins .

you must post the number here and be in the chat . I will be in the chat to announce the winning number if the winner is not in the chat room the second closest person that has not gone over will win

GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE !!

Guys more prizes have been added to this contest I will wait for the person donating them to make the announcement

This contest is open to every member of B&B mods and contributers included of course .

This new stuff that have been added are excellent and I am sure you all will love them

OK gents

I have been contacted again from the person that is donating more to the pot and I was given the go-ahead to tell you what it is.

ShavingEssentials.Net will add a Booster Aftershave Sampler Pack and some other goodies to the winner.

so the winner will get 2 packages one from me and another from Shaving essentials .

so if you want to be in the contest you have until 9pm on friday to enter your number and be in the chat room to see if you won .

Good luck yet again

And a big Thank you to Shavingessentials.net
for donating for the contest

Top Bottom