What's new

Closed!!! Race to the finish PIF

I'm doing a PIF and giving out 3 shaving creams.
Rules
Conus only.
Every post must contain at least 3 words.
The winners will be post number 250, post 500 and the last winner will be picked by random number generator after 500 is reached.If the winning posts do not contain 3 words the cream will go to the next number that contains 3 words. I will announce the winners and contact them for shipping addresses.
Each winner will get to choose 1 of the listed creams. All 5 creams will be available for all 3 winners to choose from.
  1. Speick Shave Cream Tube 2.5 oz 2 pack
  2. T&H 1805 Tube 2.6oz
  3. TOBS Jermyn Street Luxury 5.3 oz Tub
  4. TOBS Eaton College 5.3 oz Tub
  5. Maca Root Regular 6.3 oz Tub

Let's do this. I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received. I'll let you know in a little while.
IMG_20170217_132500.jpg

I must say I am a fan of this soap now. I have tried to stay to the independent and small brands. Maybe I need to rethink that. The light citrus and woody undertones on this are fantastic. Plus a little goes a long way with this. The lather is superb and has excellent glide. Although I'll still buy mainly from a select few I'll definitely be trying out a few more from TOB. Again thank you to matwho for this PIF and to introducing me to a new line.

Oh man, where do I begin. First off, my set up.

New RazoRock Plissoft Bruce handle brush
TOBS Eton College
EJ89 w/ Green Astras
Nivea Sensitive Balm

This is my first experience with TOBS, and it was fantastic. Maybe it was a combination of the above, but that was easily my best shave. The cream whipped up nice and quick, and with just a couple "tip dips" of water, it was overflowing from my Old Spice mug. It applied very smooth. The scent is great, it's not quite the standard "barbershop" but it's the closest description I can come up with. It's great. It's the cream/or soap so far that's given me the closest shave around my chin without irritation and the closest shave on my neck.

Thanks to @matwho for the PIF. TOBS is definitely on the top of my list, and I'll probably have to be checking out more of their scents.

Oh man, where do I begin. First off, my set up.

New RazoRock Plissoft Bruce handle brush
TOBS Eton College
EJ89 w/ Green Astras
Nivea Sensitive Balm

This is my first experience with TOBS, and it was fantastic. Maybe it was a combination of the above, but that was easily my best shave. The cream whipped up nice and quick, and with just a couple "tip dips" of water, it was overflowing from my Old Spice mug. It applied very smooth. The scent is great, it's not quite the standard "barbershop" but it's the closest description I can come up with. It's great. It's the cream/or soap so far that's given me the closest shave around my chin without irritation and the closest shave on my neck.

Thanks to @matwho for the PIF. TOBS is definitely on the top of my list, and I'll probably have to be checking out more of their scents.
Nice review! I'm still in Singapore and won't be home until this weekend. I'll try to get a review in next week some time. I may try to use it for my birthday shave [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom