What's new

CJB razor loose spring?

Hey guys, yesterday I have received a CJB razor which I have bought off ebay. The thing is, the guy who send it supplied it with a blade IN the razor.. as I wasn't going to use this blade, I took it out. But after I had opened the razor I seemed to notice the spring is loose and it comes right out when I shake it a bit, is this normal for a cjb? If not, how can I get the spring tightly into the razor again? I will provide pictures if necessary. Thanks!

Hey guys, yesterday I have received a CJB razor which I have bought off ebay. The thing is, the guy who send it supplied it with a blade IN the razor.. as I wasn't going to use this blade, I took it out. But after I had opened the razor I seemed to notice the spring is loose and it comes right out when I shake it a bit, is this normal for a cjb? If not, how can I get the spring tightly into the razor again? I will provide pictures if necessary. Thanks!

The spring should not come loose, it should be attached permanently. I would contact the seller and get a replacement sent.

Top Bottom