Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Discussion in 'The Brown Leaf' started by jwhite, Dec 3, 2010.

1. jwhite

jwhite Moderator Emeritus

Well yesterday actually:biggrin1: I had a smallish cigar about 36-38 ring gauge or so that my mother rolled for me on her last trip to Puerto Rico. Think a corona but just a bit thicker. Sweet finish as many Puerto Rican cigars seem to. I've had better, but not as much fun!

2. lz6

lz6

Enjoyed a superb Cuban H.Upmann 14 year old PC today. Aged beautifully!

3. Had a Tatuaje T110 today. Great full bodied/full flavored smoke, even after a year in my humidor.

4. I had a Macanudo Café Diplomat.

5. Jim

Jim Moderator

A Monticristo white Toro on a very chilly afternoon.

6. jwhite

jwhite Moderator Emeritus

I was wondering if it was going to be a cigar or the b-day pipe all things considering.

7. Jim

Jim Moderator

It was a tough one indeed! But a good choice in the end.

8. Had a nice, young Bolivar PC.
    Was delicious.

9. Drew Estate "Java" for early on. Tonight possibly a ToraƱo Reserva Decadencia...

10. Jim

Jim Moderator

Excalibur 1066 Churchill, way to cold in the smoking room to enjoy though. :mad3:

11. 5 (Cinco) Vegas Miami tonight...this is a great cigar!

12. It's been a few days, but I tried a new one: a Nestor Miranda Danno 2010--a limited edition large ring cigar made by Don Pepin. Quite nice.

13. I've had a cold this week so I've been laying off. Today, however, I enjoyed one of my old stand-by favs, a Puros Indios maduro. A really nice smoke for a very reasonable price. :thumbup1:

14. thinking a CAO gold is the go for tonight, never tried one so dunno what to expect but its been sitting in the humidor teasing me for a few months now.

15. +1 to that!

16. Tonight was a Drew Estate Natural Root. Good stuff, but the Irisch Hops so far is my favorite out of the Natural line.

17. Jim

Jim Moderator

Henry Clay Toro on a dark and stormy night.

18. joshmpdx

joshmpdx Moderator Emeritus

Jim, you're in desperate need of one of these:

[​IMG]

19. Illusione f9. Very tasty cigar overall.

20. ah yes puros indios a good smoke