palmolive shave cream= £1.50
arko stick= 1 or 2 pound
imperial leather talc= 1 pound
wilkinson sword synthetic brush= 3 pound
cheap bars of soap= £cheap

ARKO and Palmolive are the best cheap products about IMO i use ARKO every day

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I almost forgot;Omega 10019 brush for 3.70 euro.

I almost forgot about this thread.

Since I originally started this thread I have gone through a lot of stuff and will add Barbasol aftershave splash from Dollar General for $1.75 a bottle.

How about the little Yuma razor, it can be tricky at times to get the blades even and a lot of blade hangs out, it delivers a mild comfortable shave and at about $5 shipped ( if that's all you're ordering). If you drop it and it breaks who cares you use it as a travel razor and it gets lost or accidentally left behind you can order another one and not break the bank.... Oh and did I mention it's LOUD.....

Van Der Hagen deluxe shaving soap. Every time I go back to it I am pleasantly surprised

I keep it on my counter in a Portmeirion Botanic Garden ramekin

proxy.php

Van Der Hagen deluxe shaving soap. Every time I go back to it I am pleasantly surprised

I keep it on my counter in a Portmeirion Botanic Garden ramekin

+ 1, VDH Deluxe is a great soap, I have been using it for the past few shaves, very cheap and very effective!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Groom & Clean

Purchased 2 tubes from Wal-Mart 3 years ago. Put one up to store for when the first one ran out. I keep my hair short, so just a little dab on wet hair does the trick. I still have probably 10-20 more uses in the original tube.

The Real Shaving Company, shaving cream and Aftershave Balm. Great stuff that together cost less than 10 bucks and last for months!!!!

Walmart Wilkinson DE blades. 10 for $1.78. For me they give a great shave and for less than 2 bucks I can get about 2 1/2 months worth of shaves!

Top Bottom