Cc,futur,slant,red tip,slim,ej,parker,brush,stand,blade holders

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by Triad, Jul 27, 2012.

1. PAYPAL ONLY---CONUS ONLY PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING THANKS

First up Is a Cobra Classic i bought this new and will include 2 feather proffesional blades, light scratches on the smooth side of this razor it is not perfect and is used just so we are clear but in great shape $125 SOLD
    [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

Next is a nice Gillette Red Tip A3 with case blades and instructions $50 SOLD
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  2. Next we have a Merkur Futur polished chrome in perfect condition, im the original owner $55 SOLD
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Next is an I-1 Slim adjustable great shape one spot of brass showing on guard see pic $30 ​PIF'd
    [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]
    Brand new Merkur Slant just bought it and have not used it at all!! $37 SOLD
    [​IMG][/IMG]

3. Great deal on the razors especially the Futur. GLWTS!

4. I have the exact same countertops. GLWS!

5. Next up is a brand new EJDE89 Head never used(bought it for the briar wood handle) with a muhle r41 handle $25SOLD!!
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Next is a Parker 71R $20
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Next a lightly used Omega Synthetic brush $20 PIF'd
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Next a razor and brush stand $20 SOLD
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Next i have 2 gillette blade holders one gold one silver want to trade for a pack of feathers or personna BOTH TRADED
    [​IMG][/IMG]

6. Lastly i would like to trade my canadian walnut Joris handle for another Joris handle what you got?
    [​IMG][/IMG]

7. Some darn good deals here! I take it you've settled on the joris as your one and only? I'm really tempted on that walnut handle.
    GLWTS

8. Joris, R41, and progress!! Lol

9. So do I. GLWTS!

10. Only the Parker Razor is left $15 takes it

Thanks