What's new

Castle Forbes Lavender!!!

If you like the scent of CF Lavender be sure to try Mikes Naturals Hungarian Lavender. To my nose they are identical and the performance of Mike's trumps CF and has a better post shave feel. CF is no slouch though.
I think Mike's and Stirling's are two of the best shave soaps and trump any cream I have tried. I just hate Mike's process to order , maybe I'm just not patient enough.

I shaved with CF lavender this morning - good stuff indeed! Hey 2cgr86, it's very thirsty, you can do a full 'Marco' on a pea-sized amount and not have too much water. If it isn't slick enough, use about 2x the water. It will truly amaze you how much water it will take.

Cheers, Steve
I just hand lathered and loaded it up like a croap rather than an actual cream. Yep, the brush exploded with lather and I got the lather right .

I need to correct myself. The eucalyptus cream I love is DR Harris, I make that mistake all the time. DRH, GFT, what's the difference?

Name some you think are better. Thanks!!

From a performance-standpoint, I would place Barrister & Mann, Tabac, Mike's, and RazoRock's SMdF formula (must be this specific one). The list is short as CF is an excellent product - I do think CF's scents are possibly the most natural, cleanest in their respective area.

Shaved with CF Lavender this evening. Just a wonderful cream. The scent is also my favorite of any Lavender soap/cream I have used. CF is harder than most creams making it a breeze to load the brush. Lather and post shave were outstanding. I really do love this stuff. In the top 5 of my shaving soaps or creams.

Top Bottom