Caddyshack: The Inside Story

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse' started by Tanksfurnutin, Dec 10, 2009.

1. I watched this last night too. On right be for it was the inside story of Animal House. Interesting stuff especially the parts about Rodney Dangerfield, and Bill Murry.

2. jkh

jkh

"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?"

Oh how I miss Rodney Dangerfield.

3. "Now I know why lions eat their young."

4. "The last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it"

5. "gunga gungalagunga"

6. Big hitter the Lama....long......

7. johnniegold

johnniegold Moderator Emeritus

Cinderella boy

8. "Cannon ball it". "Fire up" :lol:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  9. Pick up that blood.

Cheers,
    David

10. The Nid Hog

The Nid Hog Moderator Emeritus

Oh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are you!

"You'll get nothing and like it!" has become a very popular retort when I'm talking to my kids.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  11. Darn...I missed it :( Is it running again anytime soon?

12. jkh

jkh

Ah, memories. I used to use this exact line to crush the spirits of my buddies in college when they were trying to muster up the courage to hit on a pretty girl at the bar.

13. I don't think the hard stuff is going to come down for a while.

14. Look - Dr. Beeper was the Ty-D Bol man!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPBnciNAqI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

So he's got that going for him, which is nice.

15. I've sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn't want to do it. Felt I owed it to them.

16. DVR'd it! :) " I have a pool and a pond...Pond we be good for you"

17. Wow - a Captain Pike avatar, an excellent quotation from Caddyshack (which I almost posted myself not five minutes ago), and a signature quotation from Humbert Humbert. :ouch1:

[Was the line from Lolita in the book as well as the movie? I don't recall it, but it's been about twenty years since I read it.]

18. "Fifty bucks says the Smails kid picks his nose."

19. "Fifty bucks says he eats it."