BullGoose is Moving

Discussion in 'BullGoose Shaving' started by BullGoose, Jun 5, 2012.

1. BullGoose

BullGoose Vendor

I will be moving my stock to my new commercial site in Torrance over the next few days and will be unavailable to return emails until Friday, June 8th. Orders placed between now and June 8th will ship on June 9th.

2. So very excited to have your store open. I can't wait to visit (hopefully the first day you're open!)

3. Congrats on needing more space or is it you are now on-line as well as B & M?

4. Congrats Bull, and good luck with the move!

5. dfollett_98

dfollett_98 Contributor

Phil:

Congratulations on your move and business expansion. I wish you many years of continued success.

Don

6. Congratulations Phil. here's wishing you all the best.

7. Good on you !! Where in Torrance will you be?

8. Shout out to Phil #BullGoose #ENABLERRRRRRR!!!

:001_tongu

9. I'm going to need to see some pics of the set up since I can't come and visit.

10. Phil is truly one of the good guys! Congrats!

11. Hi Phil: Congrats on the move 2 Torrance. I hope 2 physically visit your store when I ever visit SoCal.

WARHAWK

12. Congratulations, Phil! Good luck with the move.

13. jmg

jmg

+1 Indeed.

14. Good Luck Phil, hope the move is smooth.

15. BullGoose

BullGoose Vendor

Thanks guys. My stock has now all been moved but I still need to organize it. I hope to start shipping orders again this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I will be on Carson Street, just east of Crenshaw Blvd and within walking distance of Wilson Park.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  16. congrats to you Phil.

17. BullGoose

BullGoose Vendor

All orders from this week have shipped and I am all caught up. :w00t:

18. You have immpressive ninja skills Phil!!! :ninja:

19. Congratulations on your move, for us in the East, pictures of your new space?

20. Congratulations on the move. I am out there visiting in laws in Carson a few times a month. Do you have a physical storefront or are you Internet only? I couldn't tell from your website.