What's new

BTAD Anyone else suffer from this?

strop

Now half as wise
Love Bill's Private Stock. Too many to pick from in the latest catalog! Thanks for the pics Bill. I've always wondered what the combo style looked like when tied. I may have to pick one of them up in my next order.

Love Bill's Private Stock. Too many to pick from in the latest catalog! Thanks for the pics Bill. I've always wondered what the combo style looked like when tied. I may have to pick one of them up in my next order.

Thank you, Mark! I really like the combo style. It takes a little bit of care to tie it right, but is worth the extra effort...

A new one for those following along at home:

proxy.php

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
This one was quite the pain in the butt to tie. It is a Carrot & Gibbs, but the silk is much thinner than I am use too. Trying to get the sides even was pretty difficult. What you see is how I left it for charm.

proxy.php

By the way, absolutely stunning outfit Brad.

This one was quite the pain in the butt to tie. It is a Carrot & Gibbs, but the silk is much thinner than I am use too. Trying to get the sides even was pretty difficult. What you see is how I left it for charm.

proxy.php

By the way, absolutely stunning outfit Brad.

Great tie, but who's Brad?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Haha. Don't know where I got the brad from. Thank you for the compliment. I think you and I are destined to keep this thread going with pictures. Haha

That or we need to start a thread for the COTD (Cravat of the Day)...

PS - maybe you got the Brad because I posted that in the picture. The style tie I'm wearing is the Brad (a vintage from BTL).

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Your one classy dresser. I like the diamond points. I love the look of that jacket even more

I don't know if Churchill ever wore diamond tips, but I dig the pattern.

Your one classy dresser. I like the diamond points. I love the look of that jacket even more

Thank you, gentlemen, sadly the pic came out a bit blurry. I'm under the weather today, so I'm lucky to have gotten a pic at all. Sadly, the judge in Court today didn't really care whether I was in top health or not, the hearing must go on!

Thanks for your inspiration, Fellas! I picked up a nice tie by Penguin which i'll give a shot and see if I can't pull off.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
That is true. At one point I was upset about how a tie was coming out. I decided to leave it alone, as it was unique with its imperfections.

strop

Now half as wise
I may have to get one of the diamond point ties. Something just a little different.

I noticed in the catalog (didn't catch it the first time) that they tied the dual fabric in several ways. Pretty clever, Kinda like getting 2 ties for the price of one!.

I am a huge fan of the bowtie. I only have one, that I had to order from the bow tie club. They are absolutely non-existant around this neck of the woods. Sears usually has one or two black clip-ons and that is it. But I am on the internet looking all the time. If I didn't have so many other AD's right now, or I had more disposable income, I would have a few dozen of them.

Top Bottom