What's new

Brick and mortar stores, Twin Cities, MN

In the Galleria in Edina there is a store called Ampersand that carries Edwin Jagger brushes and razors as well as Prorasso products. There is also a L'Occitane store there. In St. Paul there is the W.M. Marvy Company which is a barber supply store and they have Omega brushes, Feather Popular razors, Dorco and Personna lab blue blades, the complete lines of Pinaud, Masters, and Stephens aftershaves, and some other things I can't remember. On Grand Ave. in St. Paul there is a store called Garden of Eden which has Pré de Provence, Colonel Conk, and Crabtree and Evelyn products as well as some aftershaves.

rotto66 mentioned Ampersand, but they've cut their shaving line considerably; I'm not positive but I don't think they even carry Proraso anymore. AOS in Southdale or MOA is an option, but be ready for the sales snowjob. I countered their tireless insistence that I become a member of the Brotherhood of Shaving by stating my brotherhood could be found on B&B. Duluth Trading on 98th Street and Lyndale carries Ogallala bay rum and shaving soaps, and the Real Deal Straight Razor for $12.95! Good luck if you use this one.... Also in the Galleria in Edina there is L'Occitane, where you can get some stuff.

Honestly, there isn't much. I don't mind supporting local businesses but they have to have the stuff I need. Almost everything I get, or have related to shaving I get online.

Don

Top Bottom