Botc this ones for you

Discussion in 'Double Edged Razors' started by rxonmymind, May 13, 2012.

1. Found today. What do you make of it? Year? Made by J&J.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. Johnson and Johnson disposable hospital razor.

That's supposed to be a non-removable blade.

3. Thanks. It eas easily removed from the bottom by sliding it to the left. It'll make it's way to the trash.:blink::blush:::001_huh:makes you wonder how it even made it to the antique fair.

4. That is a very brightly coloured razor! From hospital to antique store, go figure!

5. Never knew there was such a razor. :innocent:

6. It looks like it takes a special blade. Do you have photos of that?

7. I made the mistake of shaving my face with a hospital razor. I was at work and left the house is such a hurry I forgot to shave. This was before my wet shaving days, so I despised shaving anyway.

Got to work and that's all I could find. I figured "how bad could it be?". Very. Bad. Idea. I looked like I had been slap boxing with edward scissorhands. I actually thought to myself in mid-shave "I really regret this decision".

I bled for an hour with bits of cheap toilet paper all over my face.

Just seeing this razor gives me chills.

8. This is instructional. It certainly embarrassing but I hope others learn from it. The same vendor who sold it to me as a bakelite give me a pretty good deal on other razors and nos blades. So it's a wash. Live n learn!

9. Permission to use this quote in the future (with attribution where possible)?

10. Just a regular de I thought. I've since tossed it.

11. Will the head reattach with a regular DE blade in there?
    I wouldn't call it a wash just yet. Maybe just give it a wash.

Wait's Compendium says that the blade is not removable, but it looks like you've removed it and can put a new one in.
    That's awesome new information!

12. Absolutely... please do! :lol: