What's new

Blade for GEM Micromatic OC

Have one on the way. What blade should I try first and where should I get them if I want a very small quantity? Thanks.

Awesome. That's convenient. Walgreen just sent me a flier saying they're opening a store in my basement next to the Starbucks.

Awesome. That's convenient. Walgreen just sent me a flier saying they're opening a store in my basement next to the Starbucks.

In your basement? That IS convenient!

if your local stores don't carry them, tryablade is a good option and has sampler packs as well.

walgreens near me carrys the Personna Gem blades, rite aid has a store brand that seems to be the exact same blades. they are great performers

Looks like Walgreen's kind of around here stocks the Gem by Personna Stainless Steel 10 for $5. They don't appear to be coated. I just ordered 4 x 10 of them from Amazon for $8. If they're awful I can use them to scrape gum from underneath the tables at church.

You can also load a Schick injector blade very carefully in an MMOC. If done correctly, it gives a better shave than all the others mentioned above.

A Schick Injector is on my next to buy list. I'll give it a try. And then, I'm done buying razors. :blink:

Looks like Walgreen's kind of around here stocks the Gem by Personna Stainless Steel 10 for $5. They don't appear to be coated. I just ordered 4 x 10 of them from Amazon for $8. If they're awful I can use them to scrape gum from underneath the tables at church.

Thanks Amazon for sending me 10 blades for $8 instead of 40. I love you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F0RC5K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Complain. It clearly states 4 packs of 10. Amazon is usually good about dealing with problems.
I just ordered these. Either I'll get what I ordered or someone can deal with me when I'm angry.

$bill-bixby-in-the-incredible-hulk.jpg

Complain. It clearly states 4 packs of 10. Amazon is usually good about dealing with problems.
I just ordered these. Either I'll get what I ordered or someone can deal with me when I'm angry.

My only recourse is to return the 1 pack for a refund which I will do out of principle. Let us know what you receive.

Man what a close shave with my GEM OCMM and Gem by Personna blade. As soon as my face grows back I'm gonna do it again.

My only recourse is to return the 1 pack for a refund which I will do out of principle. Let us know what you receive.

Got 1 pack today. Called to complain and the girl said she couldn't have them ship the rest, only offer me a refund for a return, and I could then re-order. I noted that the price had gone up from $7.95 to $11.95. She put me on hold for a couple of minutes, then came back and told me she was giving me a gift certificate for the refund plus $5 to cover the increase in price. I can order the replacement using the certificates. And I can keep the blades they already sent.

Either I get ALL the blades I want in a couple of days, or they get another call. Maybe this just keeps repeating, like "Groundhog Day".

Top Bottom