Best price for a Futur??

Discussion in 'Shopping and Deals' started by He-Ben, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I'm seriously considering adding the Merkur Futur to my den, but the price has me a little...hesitant. Where is the best place to buy it from?

2. rockviper

rockviper Moderator Contributor

$78-79 seems to be the going rate (Gold costs more).
    You can always put out a WTB and see if someone is willing to part with theirs. $50-60 seems to the the ballpark price from the BST.

3. After you shave just once with a Futur, you will be willing to pay $100. For the next one. You've been warned. Welcome to Futur madness.

4. Thanks rockviper, I think I will try the BST. Best folk in the world, right there.

Debrushman, I saw a video on youtube of a man shaving with it, and it filled me with Futur-lust. :001_tt1:

5. I'm caressing my BBS face right now thanks to the Futur. I got mine from Bullgoose (great service, got here superfast), but I think prices are pretty close at most places.

Definitely give it a try!

6. BST is the best place to pick one up they go for very reasonable prices.. you could even put up a WTB and see what happens

7. +1

The love/hate relationship people have with the Futur is only surpassed by the love/hate relationship of the R41 2011.

there are more people who want to get rid of these two razors than there are people who are looking for them so a WTB post for either is a guaranteed way to fill up your inbox :lol:

8. I put my WTB up, so hopefully somebody bites!