Bernd to the rescue

Discussion in 'The Score' started by SLider, Sep 25, 2006.

1. With the future of my PJ2 super unknown, and my departure date rapidly approaching, I headed to Shavemac to get my PJ fix (I love the shape), with a customized touch. Arrived today so I can now sleep easy knowing I'll have at least one servicable brush for my adventures in thailand
    [​IMG][​IMG]

now here's hoping I'll get my PJ2 super back too

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Austin

Austin Moderator Emeritus

Very nice! Congratulations.

3. Jim

Jim Moderator

Very nice. enjoy it!

4. Purdy!

5. Sweet! (Or, as my nine-year old daughter pronounces it, "swit!"). That looks pretty big: about a 25 knot?

Cheers,

6. Actually, it's just a 23mm... wouldn't want it any bigger

7. Like that handle. I have one just like it. With a Finest knot. Great little brush.

8. castlecraver

castlecraver Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!! I love the Shavemacs. There'll be one with my intials on it someday soon I'm thinking...

On the stand, is the top segment actually a lighter color than the bottom segment? Or does it just look like that in the picture?

9. It is lighter, the Color of the brush and stand is navy blue with streaks of light blue (just like the picture of the brush to the right). The entire top portion of the stand isn't light blue, only that thin section directly facing the camera.

10. htownmmm

htownmmm Moderator Emeritus

Beautiful brush and stand-looking good!

Marty

11. guenron

guenron Moderator Emeritus

Splendid looking brush. I hope that it is a stress reducer and a joy to use!