What's new

Before, During or After Shower?

Before, During or After Shower. When do you shave?

• Before Shower

• During Shower

• After Shower

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Immediatly after. If for some odd reason I have to leave the steamy bathroom where my face might get 30 or 45 seconds of dry air, I'll either re-shower, or skip shaving completely.

As most have stated, I too shave after my shower. I've played around with hot water shaves, cold water shaves, and I've even done a pre-shower shave or two. I will continue to play around with it to find what I like the best.

Always after a shower for me, I have to keep mine to under 5 mins because we're in dire need of water in my state at the moment...

Simple enough question.

When do you shave? Before your shower, during your shower or after your shower?

Forgot to mention...I prefer DURING. Skin is perfectly set for a great shave and everything rinses off clean.

Before or I end up with lather in my ears all day.

I prefer soaking in a nice hot bath before bed - totally relaxing. I usually shave right after, but sometimes do it in the morning.

I usually shave right after my shower, unless I really want to enjoy the shave. Then I'll usually shave after work, which is distantly after I shower.

After for me, it softens things up nicely, saves on water and I've only been DE shaving for a month or so. I gotta see what I'm doing lest I hack an ear off. :scared:

Mostly shave warm after shower. If I shave ice cold-before. For years I shaved in the shower with a Power Fusion-that is the fastest way to go if in a rush.

Top Bottom