What's new

Bath & Body Works coupon: buy 1 5oz tube of C.O. Bigelow (Proraso green) get 1 free

This works. I printed out the coupon and took it to the store. I bought $24 worth for $11. Good stuff to go in Christmas stockings.

I used it today. I gave the lady the CO cream and then a gift I was getting for a friend and which was $6 something and I had the coupon under the gift. She rang up the cream, then the gift, then put the coupon in. The total was $6.65!!! I got the cream for FREE! It was supposed to be the other way around, with the cream being $10 something and the gift for free.

Thanks guys!

When I checked out using the coupon they asked me if I wanted to give them my email address. They said they will be likely be sending out similar coupons in the future so I went ahead and signed up. If that means I can consistently get a 5.2oz tube of C.O. Bigelow cream for $5 each, it feels like a no brainer. You might even be able to sign up for email updates on their website.

SCORE!!! I took this coupon to Bath & Body Works today and got 2 C.O. Bigelow AND one of those MUGS!! all for just over $10 !! thanks for posting this.

Picked up two tubes of the cream. I smelled the ASB (red, blue, green) 100 times and didn't feel confident so I got the other tube of cream. Wish they would've had a nice mug but the select for men's stuff was pretty small. Thx for sharing. Just finished my first shave and it was very nice.

Picked up two tubes of the cream. I smelled the ASB (red, blue, green) 100 times and didn't feel confident so I got the other tube of cream. Wish they would've had a nice mug but the select for men's stuff was pretty small. Thx for sharing. Just finished my first shave and it was very nice.

You are not alone. I did the same. Bought the Blue body spray for my son.

Any idea if they have a new coupon (since this one is expired)? I ran out a few weeks ago, and the other crap I have just isn't cutting it.

Top Bottom