What's new

Barrister & Mann Night Music EDT

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm curious as to anyone's opinion on this as it's B&Ms first EDT. Curious if anyone who knows fragrance could weigh in on this scent.

This is my personal opinion:

It is not a mainstream scent, it is very indy niche (and the price per ounce indicates that). The scent is very musky with vanilla, if you were to ask me and not read the ingredients I would say there is rose in this but that probably is the vanilla, bergamot, iris and strawberry combo; I would say in the same vein of Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir similar not equal. At the beginning is very animalic almost like urine I think because of the different musks plus bergamot, but don't be put off by the description because it will settle to a musk/vanilla/iris tainted with tad sweet strawberry. It is a complicated scent and in the proper mood and setting it is a joy but beware because this scent can also be one of those that can wear the wearer if that makes sense. I really like it and I am glad to have it in my collection. Lasts 6-8 hours, projection for 3-4 hrs.

Will if you read this please consider making an EDT of "42" one of my all time favorite scents and this is on anything and I have 150+ fragrances in my collection.

/giggles...
Should be quite interesting :)

Thanks for the reply SiKE - nice write up of your impressions.

I finally got around to cracking the box open, very strong musk, calms down and has good balance between, musk, vanilla, with a subtle pop of strawberry, 10 hours on and I'm getting the occasional whiff still. I'm not the biggest frag guy, but this is unique, I will definitely not be using it for normal wear, this seems to need an occasion.

Top Bottom