What's new

Barbasol Pacific Rush, Please Read

I cant even find Barbasol aftershaves in Canada. But I would love to try this stuff out my local Dollarama does not carry any Aftrshaves.....

Big Lots here had easily 12 bottles on the shelf. They also had the Barbasol face wash for $1 a tube. Killer.

I used that Barbasol face wash and my face broke out. I was using a new soap for the first time so I don't know if it was the wash or the soap. I'm a little nervous to try it again because I don't want to have to go to work with a blotchy face again.

I do think I'm going back to Big Lots tomorrow and buy whatever is left of the Pacific Rush

I used that Barbasol face wash and my face broke out. I was using a new soap for the first time so I don't know if it was the wash or the soap. I'm a little nervous to try it again because I don't want to have to go to work with a blotchy face again.

I do think I'm going back to Big Lots tomorrow and buy whatever is left of the Pacific Rush
That's a shame. I've been using that face wash for a couple years, it works well for me. Nice glycerin pre shave wash for a $1 a tube.

I cannot believe this stuff is still out there. Pretty sure I have over 20 bottles, so I don't need any more. But glad it's still available for those who want to try it.

I cannot believe this stuff is still out there. Pretty sure I have over 20 bottles, so I don't need any more. But glad it's still available for those who want to try it.
I cant even find this stuff I have been to every dollar store in my area and none of them carry any Barbasol aftershaves. You Americans are quite lucky in that regard. Then again we get Aqua Velva Original Sport....

I cant even find this stuff I have been to every dollar store in my area and none of them carry any Barbasol aftershaves. You Americans are quite lucky in that regard. Then again we get Aqua Velva Original Sport....

It's not at the dollar store. It used to be carried by Dollar General (not a true "dollar" store). When they stopped carrying pacific rush, all remaining stock went to Big Lots stores to clearance them out. DG still carries Brisk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw this thread when this got discontinued i love pacific rush i like the sporty smell of it alot better then ice sport. wished i could find this other then online i do use brisk when im in the mood for a menthol kick i have my bottle of pacific rush away

Checked one of my Big Lots again yesterday and no dice. I think I bought everything they had months ago. There is one more I can check and will try to do that as soon as I can.

I visited another big lots in Indy today and they had about 15 bottles of it. I went ahead and bought 5 more since they are only $1 each

Found it in a california big lots, $1 each. The label still says 'new' even thought it's obviously been around for a while. Just gave it a whirl with a positive first impression. Goes on nicely, despite it having alcohol in the ingredients there's very little burn. The scent is decent and the final result is comfortable and moisturizing.

SAM_1645.JPG SAM_1646.JPG

I wish they would make an AS Splash that smelled exactly like Barbasol. I enjoy my pucks of soap, but something about Barbasol out of can is so clean smelling to me...

I wish they would make an AS Splash that smelled exactly like Barbasol. I enjoy my pucks of soap, but something about Barbasol out of can is so clean smelling to me...

Gillette Sun Up smells almost exactly like Gillette Foamy from the can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just scored a couple bottles of Brisk in the wild but this DG didn't have any of the Pacific rush.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom