What's new

Barbasol Pacific Rush, Please Read

$WP_20160305_17_43_09_Pro.jpgMy cousin is the asst manager of the dollar general store in ny area,
He held me back some marked down bottles of pacific rush and said that they were discontinuing it but would still carry brisk.
He didn't know if all stores were doing it but at least the ones in this region.
So yall might want to head to your local dollar general and stock up.
I was able to get them for 65¢ a bottle!

I can get this at one of my hyvees in my town thought DG has both I love Pacific rush hope its not going away

I announced this about four weeks ago!
It's sad that Barbasol is doing this.
It is by far my favorite aftershave splash.

Thanks for the tip, though I prefer the Brisk myself.

Hope they're not eliminating it, I love Barbasol.

Checked out a few Dollar General's in my area. I was hoping to get some on a good discount, being a discontinued product, but sadly none were found at all...

Just bought 5 pacific rush splash bottles for $1 each at big lots. There were at least 10 more.

Attachments

• IMG_0426.JPG
    IMG_0426.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Just picked up a $1.00 bottle from Big Lots. SWMBO actually liked it! She even suggested I should go get the other 5 bottles that were left on the shelf.

A couple of the Big Lots in my area had six bottles apiece last summer. I picked up all twelve and I have not seen any more since. Maybe another batch has been released...so I might check things out. Thanks for the heads up!

I loved this aftershave, used up my bottle some time ago. I had assumed the Big Lots stores would be dried up by now, I'll have to check the ones by me today...fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom