What's new

Ban the user above you!

[MENTION=113432]threevok[/MENTION] is banned for not only "Irk"ing me but for blaming the transporter when it was really Chief O'Brien... for miss understanding Scottys trans warp beaming theory.

Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
@cleanshaved is banned for his cowardice in banning a fellow member after every normal person has gone to bed.

What?!?!? you go to bed at 5:30pm. Does your parents know you are using the computer? :laugh:
Banned till you get their signed approval to be in the clown house.

$post time.png

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Threevok is lifetime banned for having a profile image that looks like Picard instead of his cousin Tuvok.
proxy.php

And for giving in so graciously without a fight ... it's just not logical.

In my defense, a transporter accident mixed my pattern with Ray Walston's so the picture is accurate.

drwevil is banned for half of eternity for confusing my older brother Tuvok for a cousin.

We would all accept a ban and exile to the Gamma Quadrant for being old Trekkies....

Dr Weevil is banned for being a bigger nerd than me.

You are all banned for not kissing a girl, moving out of your parents' basement, and getting a life, people!

Last edited by a moderator:
drwevil will be deported back to the Britney Spears fan forum for not realizing that Enterprise and Deep Space 9 are more akin to Game of Thongs than they are to Star Trek.

drwevil will be deported back to the Britney Spears fan forum for not realizing that Enterprise and Deep Space 9 are more akin to Game of Thongs than they are to Star Trek.

Actually I really enjoyed Enterprise and I am currently wading my way though DS9 on Netflix and I love the reboot so I guess I need to ban myself.

I tried to watch Enterprise with shevok and the weevoks but it seem pretty racey to me. DS9 I just couldn't connect with the characters; although Odo would be pretty handy if you're working on your car and drop a nut into the engine compartment.

I tried to watch Enterprise with shevok and the weevoks but it seem pretty racey to me. DS9 I just couldn't connect with the characters; although Odo would be pretty handy if you're working on your car and drop a nut into the engine compartment.

1st season is a bit hard going but 2 - 4 they really get in the stride of it and the story is really good. I heard it's the same with DS9 the later seasons are very good. I do like Odo. I haven't seen any of the later seasons of DS9 I discovered girls and cars about them. ;-)

Whoever it is above me needs to be banned for insinuating that old Trekkies don't have a firm grip on their nuts.

Top Bottom