What's new

Badger & Blade Custom Forum Scented Shave Stick and Cologne!

Heya Water!
The final version was sent out yesterday for my approval. I have 2 sample vials I plan on sending out to a couple "top noses" and one 5ml atomizer for myself that I will inspect, use, and if approved (which I am certain it will be) it would be put into production immediatly, which means it MAY be available to purchase in as soon as 2 weeks! Don't hold me to that though - I don't want poor Charles getting knocked over with requests! :biggrin:

Are we there yet! Are we there yet!!! ARE WE THERE YET!!!!

Us wetshavers really need to warm up to the idea of delayed gratification... :out:

Some news on the shave stick/cologne front.

I am going to have to come up with a way to offer this only to forum members, as because of the excessive cost of the pure sandalwood etc cologne, giving free samples out in 5ml atomizers, and in large quantities will not be possible - however it can/will be an ongoing offer to B&B members. Also - because of the high shipping costs from UPS, he will send them out via USPS, so instead of having him take a trip to USPS daily, I am thinking that every week or so, or every XYZ orders that amass are shipped out at once - that are not part of a larger order. I suppose we could just have it shipped his standard method - but the costs would be quite high, and would make it a less attractive deal. I am thinking maybe having a page that only members can see/access, and can place their orders that way - or order via PM, or something to that effect, we'll figure something out.

I can't wait to hear everyone's feedback! I sent out ALL of the examples of this colone/shave stick I had - so I will have to patiently wait like everyone else :frown: but rest assured - it will be available soon!!

Okay Joel,

Another great endeavor of yours...however what is the status.

The suspense is killing me man :confused:

Will send an e-mail out when ready (if so PLEASE add me to the list)?

- SandyClaws

* SHAMELESS PLUG* My sandlewood glycerine soap is almost ready to head out to a fed DC/VA testers....if interested send me an e-mail guys :)

HOPEFULLY the first batch of 25 (sticks/cologne samples) will be ready for sale come Friday. Now all I have to do is figure out how we are going to sell them - as Charles is graciously offering us one hell of a deal. He sells the sandalwood shave stick for $10 - and this B&B stick will have a BUNCH of expensive oils in it, AND sandalwood, and WITH the 5ml cologne atomizer will be UNDER $10. I do not want to divulge the price until it is finalized, but it should be quite a deal fellas!

Mindflux said:
Whatever happened to this? I guess maybe I missed out?

-R

The first batch was released a few weeks ago! I'd contact Charles and find out when it will be readily available!

joel said:
The first batch was released a few weeks ago! I'd contact Charles and find out when it will be readily available!

I take it all has been taken? I read there were 25 shave sticks with 5ml cologne samples?

Top Bottom