What's new

B.O.S.S. Brotherhood of Slant Shavers

Why not? Everyone has their own niche thread. I love an OC, but don't have time to catch up on that thread. I also love a slant. I started with a 37c, then a Hoffritz which is basically identical but older. I then got my dream, a Hoffritz travel slant I can put handles on. So far I have tried the Weber Bulldog, Tradere, and, tonight, the Titan handle from Above the Tie. The heavier handles really make a difference. Who else loves a slant?

i don't own a slant yet, but this has one of the better acronyms haha

"B.O.S.S." is a great acronym. I have a slant on order, so once it arrives and I give it a test drive, I may very well be in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is dual citizenship recognized : AoM and BOSS? If so, then I am a card-carrying member!

$CSC_0878.jpg

Count me in as well. No pics yet of mine though, I'm at work! My 39C slant is my favorite razor bar none. I have just traded for a 37C as well and am looking forward to shaving with it too.

I want a 39C so bad. WestCoast has been out of stock for some time, and they don't know when they will get back in stock. So lame...gift certificates can be a burden sometimes

@ RailRoadMan: Will... that is a great idea. You can count me in. I am a very proud owner of a 37C and 37G. I great some incredible BBS shaves with my slants. I cannot say enough great things about the slants.

WARHAWK

I've been using my Merkur slant for the last week. I also have a vintage Pomco slant that I use from time to time. I'm not in love with slants per se, but I guess I'm a part time BOSS.

Thanks for all the interest, gentlemen. I guess one can be in as many groups as he wants. I will try to get some pics up soon. Feel free...

Top Bottom