What's new

B&B Radio Episode 5 6.20.2016 - Father's day Edition

Another great episode! (Although I did miss the vintage commercials)
Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next episode.

Awesome episode!!! It sure is nice to get to know our stewards and such better. Can't wait for the next episode! :thumbup1:

Another great episode! (Although I did miss the vintage commercials)
Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next episode.

Awesome episode!!! It sure is nice to get to know our stewards and such better. Can't wait for the next episode! :thumbup1:

Great show. I heard Kyle is getting a lot of calls from the major networks trying to get interviews.

Awesome show!

Thank You gents, appreciate you listening!

I was almost in tears at the end! That story gets better each time I hear/read it! Great interview and awesome show!

OMG!! Epic Show Dave and excellent link set as well my Friend. I must agree that "Dr. Doolittle" is a very good reference point. I have myself gotten into a head butting contest with a goat and I think both of us came out losers and equals on that front LOL:thumbup:

Once again my Friend, VERY Well Done Show!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Great episode, Dave. The KJ rap was quite entertaining. Excellent interview. That cat stories were great. Keep up the good work

Oh Dave, Feel Free to share this with [MENTION=103898]CBLindsay[/MENTION] for future reference in the cleanliness of cats LMAO:lol: I received this Many Many Years ago from a great Friend of mine LOL

Disclaimer: This is Merely In Jest, Please Do Not Actually Subject your Feline to this method of Kitteh Bathing LOL:thumbup:

$20160620_154857.jpg

Oh Dave, Feel Free to share this with [MENTION=103898]CBLindsay[/MENTION] for future reference in the cleanliness of cats LMAO:lol: I received this Many Many Years ago from a great Friend of mine LOL

Disclaimer: This is Merely In Jest, Please Do Not Actually Subject your Feline to this method of Kitteh Bathing LOL:thumbup:

View attachment 667442

Not at all a bad idea. Not bad at all. Beats the HE washing machine I've been using, the cat really does a number on the seal and the fur clogs that little drain.

In truth, I make my daughter do the cat bathing now. I can't handle the allergies and she insists on having the cat roam the house...the compromise is a feline bath every so often. I have found the secret though (the true secret), it's female bathers. The cat we had that tolerated baths before I was married ...bathed by my wife. The cat I have now that gets bathed without bloodshed or drama (a lot of Howells g though) ...bathed by my daughter. The common thread is female bather. Introduce the male to the mix and the shredding commences.

I was almost in tears at the end! That story gets better each time I hear/read it! Great interview and awesome show!

Another good one :thumbup1:

OMG!! Epic Show Dave and excellent link set as well my Friend. I must agree that "Dr. Doolittle" is a very good reference point. I have myself gotten into a head butting contest with a goat and I think both of us came out losers and equals on that front LOL:thumbup:

Once again my Friend, VERY Well Done Show!

Great episode, Dave. The KJ rap was quite entertaining. Excellent interview. That cat stories were great. Keep up the good work

Oh Dave, Feel Free to share this with @CBLindsay for future reference in the cleanliness of cats LMAO:lol: I received this Many Many Years ago from a great Friend of mine LOL

View attachment 667442

Epic

Another great episode, Dave! And it always cracks me up when a thread takes a "turn"! :thumbup1:

Thanks Gents. Glad you enjoyed

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job Dave! @skypsd and good interview Kyle! [MENTION=89737]kansaskyle[/MENTION] [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] the jury is still out on the rap!! :wink:
Just kidding KJ your a man of many talents!
I forgot to mention: nice shout out to the CEC! :thumbup1:

I head the CEC mentioned but haven't found it yet. Is there a link? Should it be added to the Wiki?

Thanks Clyde, it is just a bunch of us in our shave journals that try to enable each other to buy more stuff, LOL, but maybe it is time to open the CEC to the world. Stay tuned, LOL

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
[MENTION=89737]kansaskyle[/MENTION] and [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION]

Great show!!! Boy Kyle, you sure talk a lot...:laugh:

I didn't know Spidey could rap.

:spidey:

Top Bottom