What's new

B&B Radio - Christmas Eve Special

Merry Christmas B&B

Lots of Great Surprises on this Episode and we ring in the Holidays.

Thanks for spending part of your Christmas Eve with B&B Radio!!

From our family to yours, Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season
We hope you enjoy the show, and please comment either here or on our YouTube Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent episode Dave! Merry Christmas Sharon and Dave...mostly Sharon...but a little to Dave. Ah heck...Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from the Danger Phone

Excellent episode Dave! Merry Christmas Sharon and Dave...mostly Sharon...but a little to Dave. Ah heck...Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from the Danger Phone

Ya Thanks Don, LOL Merry Christmas to you and yours. Well.... was it worth the wait????

Merry Christmas Dave and Sharon!

Shave Elf?? I love it! Another Great Episode! Good job with the Night Before Christmas rendition. Thanks to Mrs. Claus and Mr. Bingle for thanking time out of their busy schedule for the interviews!

Yes, it was...I'm thinking Mrs. Santa might have some dependency issues with her eggnog though. :001_smile

Merry Christmas Dave and Sharon!

Shave Elf?? I love it! Another Great Episode! Good job with the Night Before Christmas rendition. Thanks to Mrs. Claus and Mr. Bingle for thanking time out of their busy schedule for the interviews!

Thanks Guys, and Don that was all her idea, LOL I got a glimpse into Sharons voice when we get so old we are eating soft foods, LOL

and MERRY CHRISTMAS VIDEO FORUM Devotees!

Great production Dave. I am thinking you need to dial it back some or you will need to take a couple days off work to find the time. Good stuff all around.

Top Bottom