What's new

B&B Radio 12.12.2016 Episode

I just got a chance to catch the newest episode Dave, fantastic work as always. I love the commercials in this one, the vintage finds are priceless and that trampoline one hits SO close to home. We bought a trampoline about 15 years ago because I just knew the bouncy house rentals would cause bankruptcy. Watching the boys spend hours in there bouncing amongst all the balls and such they had put in it made for great memories. My oldest daughter spent a little time in there as well. Now, my youngest daughter is the one spending hours jumping and perfecting her tumbling skills. As it turns out we had a couple boxers over the years and THEY each found the trampoline to be very fun. It must be a boxer thing because both ended up "jumping" and rolling in the trampoline. I still catch my old boxer up on the trampoline whenever she gets a chance, less jumping and more sleeping now but still makes me laugh. That commercial brought it all back for me.
I look forward to getting something in for the next mail call and can't wait for the Bingle presents to be revealed.
Eric...you are an incredible stunt shaver and a first class ninja.
I agree, those commercials are so special , most of them I grew up watching .

@Smattayu is a shaving GOD!!! That was totally awesome! I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶.̶.̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶?̶

Lol thanks Don. That was a great interview, and I don't think I would handle something like what you went through with anywhere near the grace that you did.

not Me, that was all Eric, I just did a couple of edits, Thanks for watching

Eric...you are an incredible stunt shaver and a first class ninja.

Thanks guys, but if we're looking at time spent on the project then you both contributed more than I did lol. It was a team effort, and it was fun collaborating with both of you on it. Start thinking of music for next year. :lol:

Another good one @skypsyd aka Dave! Sorry I'm so late in watching this one.

Don, @dangerousdon So glad that things are improving for you and your family, friends, and neighbors!
I have experienced the kindness of complete strangers when the tornadoes hit here on April 27th of 2011. Fortunately my home and neighborhood was spared! I was unemployed at the time and spent a lot of time volunteering with the clean up effort. I saw and met people that came from other states, and not just neighboring states, and help victims recover and clean up what was left of their homes. As it was with me, they had never met or even heard of these people, but they came anyway to help. It truly was an uplifting and humbling experience all at the same time! People helping each other out in a time of need. It was a great thing to witness and be a part of!

@Smattayu aka Eric. Okay fess up you've done that before haven't you? You made that just look too easy. You are a professional stunt shaver for sure and I think you could be an undercover Shaving Ninja! @CBLindsay that must have been a heck of an edge you put on that hatchet!

Craig [MENTION=106317]clyde72[/MENTION] I remember those tornadoes hit...watched them on TV and remembering my wife praying for everyone. Thank you for your kind words...and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

[MENTION=106317]clyde72[/MENTION] that hatchet was a booger to get an even edge on. At one point I had a portion of the edge so sharp you could cut paper thin slices of tomatoes. I had to back it off a bit while trying to get the rest of the edge satisfactory. Really it comes down to geometry ...and a crazy shaver willing to exploit the science of shaving.

Top Bottom