What's new

B&B Radio 12.12.2016 Episode

Welcome to our Next Episode of B&B Radio

On this Show

Part Two of our member spotlight interview with DangerousDon
Our Premiere and Feature Presentation of "The Day of the Hatchet"
Mail Call and News & Events around Badger and Blade

Hope you enjoy!
( As Always your comments are appreciated)

Last edited by a moderator:
At 12:54 you said that you were showing pictures for our listeners, I think you meant viewers , since listeners on radio can't see the pics:laugh:

Great show :thumbup:

Great part 2 of the interview. I was looking forward to it, and you guys didn't disappoint. :thumbup:

Lol@Ninja stunt shaver.....is there a CT in there somewhere?

At 12:54 you said that you were showing pictures for our listeners, I think you meant viewers , since listeners on radio can't see the pics:laugh:

Great show :thumbup:

LOL, no actually B&B Members are so Special they can be listening and still see things. That's my story and I am sticking to it, LOL

Thanks Alex

Great part 2 of the interview. I was looking forward to it, and you guys didn't disappoint. :thumbup:

Lol@Ninja stunt shaver.....is there a CT in there somewhere?

LOL, thought you would like that

Another excellent episode! Really enjoyed the second part of the interview and the mail call!

thanks Chad

@Smattayu is a shaving GOD!!! That was totally awesome! I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶.̶.̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶?̶

Last edited:
@Smattayu is a shaving GOD!!! That was totally awesome! I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶.̶.̶n̶o̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶?̶

thanks Don, and thanks for being on the show

I just got a chance to catch the newest episode Dave, fantastic work as always. I love the commercials in this one, the vintage finds are priceless and that trampoline one hits SO close to home. We bought a trampoline about 15 years ago because I just knew the bouncy house rentals would cause bankruptcy. Watching the boys spend hours in there bouncing amongst all the balls and such they had put in it made for great memories. My oldest daughter spent a little time in there as well. Now, my youngest daughter is the one spending hours jumping and perfecting her tumbling skills. As it turns out we had a couple boxers over the years and THEY each found the trampoline to be very fun. It must be a boxer thing because both ended up "jumping" and rolling in the trampoline. I still catch my old boxer up on the trampoline whenever she gets a chance, less jumping and more sleeping now but still makes me laugh. That commercial brought it all back for me.
I look forward to getting something in for the next mail call and can't wait for the Bingle presents to be revealed.
Eric...you are an incredible stunt shaver and a first class ninja.

I just got a chance to catch the newest episode Dave, fantastic work as always. I love the commercials in this one, the vintage finds are priceless and that trampoline one hits SO close to home. We bought a trampoline about 15 years ago because I just knew the bouncy house rentals would cause bankruptcy. Watching the boys spend hours in there bouncing amongst all the balls and such they had put in it made for great memories. My oldest daughter spent a little time in there as well. Now, my youngest daughter is the one spending hours jumping and perfecting her tumbling skills. As it turns out we had a couple boxers over the years and THEY each found the trampoline to be very fun. It must be a boxer thing because both ended up "jumping" and rolling in the trampoline. I still catch my old boxer up on the trampoline whenever she gets a chance, less jumping and more sleeping now but still makes me laugh. That commercial brought it all back for me.
I look forward to getting something in for the next mail call and can't wait for the Bingle presents to be revealed.
Eric...you are an incredible stunt shaver and a first class ninja.

Wow Chris, if that evoked all that then we are doing what we envisioned for the Show, I cannot thank you enough for that compliment
I am glad it brought back those memories especially so close to the holidays. Thanks for your viewership and support!

Top Bottom