What's new

B&B Radio - 10.31.2016 HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Thanks Alex!! it was fun, as I did not tell Sharon what I was going to say, and it gave her the giggles. Thanks for listening
I can tell by her improv answers , she would hesitate as you would blurr out hysterical lines and she tried to stay composed . Most of the time your funny remarks almost broke her :lol:......classic

Just now getting the chance to watch/listen.
Another Good One Dave!:thumbup: [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] @Psydkick aka Sharon did a great job on the interviews!:thumbup1: Even with the :biggrin1:giggles! (Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt!)
I always wondered how Dracula shaved since he has no reflection.

Just now getting the chance to watch/listen.
Another Good One Dave!:thumbup: @skypsyd @Psydkick aka Sharon did a great job on the interviews!:thumbup1: Even with the :biggrin1:giggles! (Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt!)
I always wondered how Dracula shaved since he has no reflection.

Thanks Craig, it was fun to do, not scripted obviously, and I kept throwing her zingers....... I paid for that later, LOL

Can someone post the link to download the podcast episodes? I can't seem to find them again. Great job as always gents!

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

[MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] bwahahahahahaahahaha! Those interviews. I just got around to listening to this episode. Had me laughing out loud in my truck. The mummy! Haha.

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

Top Bottom