What's new

B&B Radio: 1/9/2017 Episode

Dave! You should have told me that its on podcast! Now I have time to listen to all of this at work! Just finished with the interview with @AntiqueHoosier.

Great stuff and it is quite entertaining! Keep up the good work!

Sorry Tom, I thought you knew and I have a link on my signature. HEY TOM We are on Podcast BTW, LOL:lol: Thanks for listening

@skypsyd aka Dave Great Show! Thanks for using my mail call submission!
@Antique Hoosier excellent interview! I can't believe Dave didn't ask you to give us a sample of your chant, since your an auctioneer.
I can relate to several things that you said about your beginnings on B&B. I felt some the same things when I 1st joined and started traditional wet shaving. I too was sold the moment I 1st put a brush to my face. I drool over the high end things that you guys post and talk about, maybe some day.
I actually have found most of the people I've talked to about wet shaving, are very interested, well to a point. I think if you had won the lottery 20 times and you are explaining how to pick the winning numbers, if you go over 10 minutes they are not listening anymore.

@skypsyd aka Dave Great Show! Thanks for using my mail call submission!
@Antique Hoosier excellent interview! I can't believe Dave didn't ask you to give us a sample of your chant, since your an auctioneer.
I can relate to several things that you said about your beginnings on B&B. I felt some the same things when I 1st joined and started traditional wet shaving. I too was sold the moment I 1st put a brush to my face. I drool over the high end things that you guys post and talk about, maybe some day.
I actually have found most of the people I've talked to about wet shaving, are very interested, well to a point. I think if you had won the lottery 20 times and you are explaining how to pick the winning numbers, if you go over 10 minutes they are not listening anymore.

Thanks Craig

I love streaming these podcasts on my computer. I do other things while listening, then when there is a commercial break, I jet over to the computer to watch the vintage ads. Great stuff as usual this episode.

I love streaming these podcasts on my computer. I do other things while listening, then when there is a commercial break, I jet over to the computer to watch the vintage ads. Great stuff as usual this episode.

Thanks Much appreciated

The gold Slim that antique Hoosier is talking about is called the Aristocrat Slim in gold.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom