What's new

B&B LE Handmade End Grain Cutting Board Group Buy** CLOSED****

The waiting is the hardest part. (Or is the wood harder?)

Branding iron? Maybe I'll get one. Brand it like my others: Raw Pork Fat ↑ Cooked Pork Fat ↓ Bread ← Vegans →

Last edited:
thank you for organizing this.....now its time to sell my old board.....any takers....it is also end-grain lol but not as nice....

Got the message I've been waiting for, a paypal ship notification "your cutting board is on its way"

Now just a little more waiting!

I have been informed that the first four boards have shipped this afternoon and tracking #s emailed their owners, another three will ship on Saturday. I suspect that there will be a spat of orders for more boards when these start showing up around here! WOOOOOO!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I have been informed that the first four boards have shipped this afternoon and tracking #s emailed their owners, another three will ship on Saturday. I suspect that there will be a spat of orders for more boards when these start showing up around here! WOOOOOO!

I think I may be one of those people.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I want to get this for my wife so bad, but my dental surgery put a crimp in everything. So, hopefully next month. Our anniversary is Oct 28.

I got a message that mine has shipped. I also ordered a Damascus knive from a blacksmith in Japan to christen the board.

Top Bottom