• Teens

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
we boar clan must stick together yes?
:laugh:
Michael:
No doubt...the boar clan is 'one'! :thumbsup:

Thanx for for your reply, support and for sharing!

proxy.php
“Happiness is the [boar] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart”. Mort Walker

34 been wet shaving 5 months .. straight first then DE couple months ago .. i use my straights more but 2/3 shaves i use both .. before that i didnt shave at all ..lol.. i dont have to now but wet shaving is fun to me ..

I'm 26, just started DE shaving about 6 months ago. I wish I had found it earlier, as it has done wonders for my skin!

27 and been at it for 5 months now. Got interested after reading some posts on the web (Art of Manliness for one) and then got a nice BB as a gift - been hooked and development a set of AD's since then!

I help keep the 20s line up till this September. I am surprised to see the 20s and 30s lines up where they are. I would have expected to see the 40s and 50s lines much higher.

Penn

I'm 64, started with SE, but didn't. J
know what I was doing, so I grew a beard. Still have the beard, but shave my cheeks and neck. Started DE in January this year. Thanks to this forum, I'm finally learning how to do it!

45, and have been DE shaving (intermixed with electric) since I started shaving at around age 16. I used canned goo until I found B&B, however. I started with a 60's regular SuperSpeed (dad's old one), then moved to a Gillette G1000 (made in England, but purchased at a drug store here in the US) sometime in the early 90's after I apparently misplace the SuperSpeed.

Part of the issue with a poll like this is that it's affected by the overall demographics of online forums, which weigh somewhat toward younger folks. I'm in my 40's and participate in quite a few forums, but I also work in a field where I've been Internet savvy and connected since the early 80's. Outside of my geek friends of my age, I find the participation in forums to be pretty low. They all use the Internet, but active participation seems lower, the older they are.

I help keep the 20s line up till this September. I am surprised to see the 20s and 30s lines up where they are. I would have expected to see the 40s and 50s lines much higher.

Penn

39, found B&B 3-4 months ago, and started DE shaving @ a month and a half ago I think. I know I wont go back, and I really enjoy shaving now. Although my main goal was to "save" money over the fusion cartridges, that hasn't quite happened! I thought I was bad because I would get a deal on fusions and I ended up with 4 or five handles over the last 5 or 6 years, but now I have 7 DE's, 3-4 different soaps, 4 creams, 5-6 AS's, 3 brushes ......... and I cant quit looking for more! SWMBO is not real thrilled about it to say the least!

-Sean

23, going on 24. I've been shaving for ten years (first razor was a bic SE disposable, barbasol), wetshaving since May 2012.

Started with Injectors in 1978 and used them till about 1989 when it got hard in LR Arkansas to find Injector blades anymore, College Room mate who had peach fuzz fine facal hair was using a Remmington Electric and talked me into trying it. I used the Electric and a disposable razor off and on till I found B&B several years ago so my Electric is reglagated to my Travel bag and I wet shave the rest of the time.

Turned 23 on the 22nd of March.

Been wetshaving for just over a year :D

Had been using mach 3, quattros before then.

I'll never go back :) I started on my own accord, seen the black wilkinson sword de in a store here nad thought id take my chance :)

Now around 38 razors later im hooked :D

Top Bottom