What's new

Australian Traveling Box No.5!

Great job Adam!

I really enjoy reading other peoples reviews of stuff I've tried or at least know of. Nice to get a second opinion.

Being first in this round I thought would be disappointing - no anticipation of future enjoyment. This has not been the case, really enjoyed reading your comments mate.

LR09WA has responded to my PM to let me know that he will be overseas for the next 2 weeks so he has suggested passing it on the next on the list - Tasmonk.

I will PM Tasmonk to see if the box can be shipped to him.

Yep, it is fun to read other people's opinions on stuff you either like or dislike. This is a fun little activity, such a great way to try and look at a bunch of different stuff.

Great job Adam!

I really enjoy reading other peoples reviews of stuff I've tried or at least know of. Nice to get a second opinion.

Being first in this round I thought would be disappointing - no anticipation of future enjoyment. This has not been the case, really enjoyed reading your comments mate.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Glad to hear the Boosters gets the thumbs up.

It is such a shame it is nigh on impossible to get. To me it is exactly what a barbershop aftershave should be; inexpensive, simple and a top-notch performer.

Agreed! I'm happy that I can access those easy. I will get some for the summer (with menthol) in a few weeks to try them. So far, it's one of the best value/quality that I've tried. I'm a booster customer for life!

@Luc, so much so you moved o/s for the stuff?

It's good, but not sure if its that good :lol:

Find me some cooling blue skin bracer over there and I'll book the ticket.

Luc

Staff member
@Luc, so much so you moved o/s for the stuff?

It's good, but not sure if its that good :lol:

Find me some cooling blue skin bracer over there and I'll book the ticket.

:lol: Not exactly... However, Blue skin bracer is all over the place...

Luc

Staff member
Hey, no worries, let me know when! I'll make the egg Benedict!

OK all, the box is on its way to Tasmonk. Registered Post Tracking No 538580270013.

The box is jammed full, but I wanted to make some small contributions. I managed to squeeze in some samples of Trumpers Sandalwood Skinfood and Speick AS. The samples are modest, as I'm almost out of these and there was not much more that I could have added from my den that was not already in the box. I also topped up the samples of Taylors Sandalwood AS and Pashana (I added these in the last box).

Enjoy, looking forward to reading everyone else's reviews.

Cheers.

I'm patiently waiting for the box...

Well, maybe not "patiently", exactly. More like "ready to pounce on the postman and rip it from his trembling hands", but I don't know a word that style of waiting. :wink2:

I'm patiently waiting for the box...

Well, maybe not "patiently", exactly. More like "ready to pounce on the postman and rip it from his trembling hands", but I don't know a word that style of waiting. :wink2:

I think that you have described it pretty well. :wink2:

The anticipation is killing me! I'm hearing about so many products I haven't tried before and I've really enjoyed reading reactions to them.

I'll have to brush up on my writing skills when my turn comes around to do the ATB#5 some justice.

Gee Australia Post is useless, out of curiosity I input the tracking number to see "no activity". The box was posted on Tuesday, hopefully it will arrive in the Apple Isle soon.

Cheers.

Sorry mates, but the box has not yet arrived down here in the cold southern frontier yet. I even checked at the place we pick up parcels to make sure the delivery notice hadn't been accidentally dropped or something, but the box wasn't there. Don't get me started on the AU-Post... *grumblemutter*

Anyways, I apologize for the delay, but I'll post my initial reaction here as soon as it arrives.

Top Bottom