What's new

ATT bronze razor

Bronze would be beautiful and it gets better with age. You have to give Stan credit, it is a unique idea. I'm looking forward to it.

OK Finally here are some photos of our limited six piece Atlas Bronze razor set. The pre order feature will be available on our site later this evening.

Attachments

• $DSCN4907.jpg
    $DSCN4907.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 402
  • $DSCN4906.jpg
    $DSCN4906.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 395
While the Bronze set is beautiful I would prefer a mirror polished Stainless steel model. The bronze razor is so beautiful I know I would frame if for display 'cause it gives the owner serious bragging rights!!

Steel I would use, bronze I would not.

Something to think about.............

While the Bronze set is beautiful I would prefer a mirror polished Stainless steel model. The bronze razor is so beautiful I know I would frame if for display 'cause it gives the owner serious bragging rights!!

Steel I would use, bronze I would not.

Something to think about.............

LOL. Lets see how 2016 unfolds. I had an Atlas R1 made up, highly polished and it is quite nice.

Just picked up that used R2 from your site. I looked at it a week ago and I'm surprised it was still there. So I had to grab it. The R1 is my favorite so I've been wanting to try the OC version.

Just processed the first Bronze sets tonight. The first will ship out tomorrow. We do not have all one hundred sets yet and some customers have asked for certain numbers. These two variables will slow up the shipping a bit. However the good new is the first set are out the door! :laugh:

Top Bottom