What's new

Argan oil question

Has anyone tried 100% argan oil on the face, specifically as face moisturizer.

I have tried straight oil products, but have found that it clogs my pores too much (I suspect that I might be using too much), anyone had any success with pure argan oil? Is this a product that works or just marketing hype which can be duplicated with cheaper oils?

Thank you in advance.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, I do not have any experience with a 100% argan oil moisturizer, but my wife uses a 100% sweet almond oil one and says it's fantastic. If you think this is something you could be interested in I'll give you further details. :001_smile

I bought a small bottle of argan oil today and will try it as a pre-shave tomorrow. Will post an update!
Well I tried sweet almond oil since it is suppose to be light. Seems to help, not sure if it was worth it. I look forward to Diogenes feedback, thanks you in advance

Has anyone tried 100% argan oil on the face, specifically as face moisturizer.

I have tried straight oil products, but have found that it clogs my pores too much (I suspect that I might be using too much), anyone had any success with pure argan oil? Is this a product that works or just marketing hype which can be duplicated with cheaper oils?

Thank you in advance.

I use my Pro naturals argan oil mainly as a leave in treatment on my hair after each shampoo but I do use it on my face when I run out of moisturiser and it works very well for me. When I was in Morocco several years ago I noticed that the women all had really beautiful skin and hair, if it works for them it will work for us don't you think??

I bought a small bottle of argan oil today and will try it as a pre-shave tomorrow. Will post an update!

Would suggest you apply it after shave when face is usually "dry" just a couple of drops smoothed between palms & applied should be sufficient for neck & face, depending on how dry your skin is.

Top Bottom