What's new

Are you Right handed or Left handed

RIGHT ~ LEFT ~ BOTH?

• Right

• Left

• Ambidextrous

Results are only viewable after voting.
Right handed. Can do a few things left handed, but have always shaved right handed.

Strange thing. When practicing with the Bic last week, I noticed I had the most trouble with the RIGHT side of my face. Shaving the left side with my right hand felt very natural. Perhaps I should try shaving my right side with my left hand.

I am righthanded - when shaving I use my right hand for the left side of my face/neck and the left hand for the right side. around the mouth I tend to use mostly the right hand.

This sounds like a nice challenge, guess I shall try to shave with my left and and hope that all ends well. But I suppose it shouldn't be in a stressful morning, that wouldn't end well ;).

I'm a Lefty but I can shave with either and do what ever the situation calls for to make it easier on myself. Many Lefty's will probably agree, it's a right handed world out there, we just have adapted to be able to function in it. I do lots of things right handed because I had to train myself that way and now can't even do them left handed. (Ever see a left handed butter knife? I got my mother in-law to stop putting the "right handed" one on the table when I go to dinner at her home because she couldn't bear to watch me struggle with it...)

I'm a Lefty but I can shave with either and do what ever the situation calls for to make it easier on myself. Many Lefty's will probably agree, it's a right handed world out there, we just have adapted to be able to function in it. I do lots of things right handed because I had to train myself that way and now can't even do them left handed. (Ever see a left handed butter knife? I got my mother in-law to stop putting the "right handed" one on the table when I go to dinner at her home because she couldn't bear to watch me struggle with it...)

Butter knives are "handed"? Can't you just flip them over? I suppose an offset butter knife can be said to be handed.

But you are right, it is a right-handed world--we don't even think about some of this stuff. But I think, in the end, it benefits left handers who have learned to "survive". Can you pitch?

My left-handedness only matters when I want to use a pair of scissors or a measuring cup. Sinister people are used to adversity. I am right-eye dominant and for activities that require accuracy, shooting and fly casting predominantly, I use my right hand.

Top Bottom