What's new

Aqua Velva Musk

I was lucky enough to score some AV Musk in the original glass bottle. It is in my rotation.

proxy.php
I'm in love

Love the AV musk. Still have a couple of the glass bottles. Picked them up when the plastic bottle switch. Also, if you have a chance to try Old Spice Musk in the spray bottle ( Shulton from India) I like it even more. Both great drugstore standards

Dag nabbit. I saw the AV Musk on the shelf at my CVS, picked it up, looked at it, thought about buying it, thought "I have plenty of aftershaves", and put it back on the shelf. Now reading this thread, I'll be in CVS picking up some meds, and I guaranty I'll walk out with the AV Musk. There really is no getting away from this acquisition disorder.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Vintage or the modern version?

While I have seen several vintage bottles that were reasonably priced, I like the modern glass Musk bottles and have been searching for awhile. They seem harder to find than the vintage from what I have seen.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Those are them. I was surprised how much taller the glass modern is, sitting next to the plastic version, even though bot are 3.5 oz.

Those are them. I was surprised how much taller the glass modern is, sitting next to the plastic version, even though bot are 3.5 oz.
If you look at TheVez2's picture (post #31), the glass bottle is "4 fluid ounces," while the plastic is only 3.5oz. That's why the glass bottle is bigger.

You need to give the Musk about a half hour or so to judge it properly. One of those picky things that's better after a bit. Great stuff!

I agree with this. i tried it for the first time this morning and my immediate reaction was a combination of chemicals with a hint of poop. But after it settled down a bit, it sweetened up. I'll give it some more of a chance and see if it grows on me. I like the Ice Blue. But my favorite so far is Pinaud Clubman.

I agree with this. i tried it for the first time this morning and my immediate reaction was a combination of chemicals with a hint of poop. But after it settled down a bit, it sweetened up. I'll give it some more of a chance and see if it grows on me. I like the Ice Blue. But my favorite so far is Pinaud Clubman.

"Chemicals and Poop"
Just like all the janitors I work with :lol:

Top Bottom