What's new

Any guitar players out there?

I've been playing for awhile now and was wondering if there were any more players on B&B! My current guitars include an American Standard Telecaster and a 1979 Ovation Balladeer. I love both and play just about any genre, but hopefully will be upgrading to another acoustic soon! So, any players out there, and if so, what are your guitars?

Absolutely!

Right now, 2011 LsL T-Bone and 2000 Fender American Vintage '57 Strat

proxy.php

proxy.php

Howdy! I have 4 atm but only actually play one... My 2010 Gibson LP Traditional. After that would've my Jackson Adrian Smith SDX although that will likely be sold soon.

Nice! I myself have a PRS custom 22 and an old Washburn acoustic. An American standard strat is next on my list though! I also play just about anything but definitely prefer the bluesy-er side of rock

I have a 1969 L5
1983 Les Paul Custom
1984 ES 335
1990 Les Paul Standard
2000 ES 335 LE with Ebony Fingerboard
2004 Matrtin DCGTE ? not sure of the model , it has a cutaway and a pick up
1910 Martin Mandolin
Deering Boston Tenor Banjo
G AND L L2500 5 string Fretless Bass
Hofner Classical
I teach and play for a living . mostly jazz , The L5 is usually what I use for my gigs.

Right now I have an Epiphone "Dot" and an Epiphone J200. I used to have an Ovation Balladeer and I'm sorry I didn't keep it.

I mostly play for my own amusement. I have a Peavy rage and a small Fender practice amp.
I do mostly jazz standards (clear) but, I'm going to try some rock soon. I'm working on some scales and new chord formations ... Also some upper fretboard and pentatonic stuff. All the electronics is killing me as I'm getting my delay confused with my chorus and reverb... How do you guys use all this stuff!

PRS Custom 22,Jackson Soloist,EVH Wolfgang,and a Martin acoustic that belonged to my grandfather.Amp wise I am down to a Peavey block letter 5150 half stack,and a Fender Mustang 3.Tons of old stomp box pedals and a old ART rack mount multi unit that haven't seen the daylight since the late 80's early 90's

I had a cheapo Korean accoustic when I was in high school. I quit when I joined the Army and never got back for over 30 years.

Right now, I play a ukulele and I've been dreaming of buying a Gretsch Electromatic. I was about to pull that trigger a few weeks ago, when I got laid off from my job. Oh well, I'll be there soon...

Right now, I play a ukulele and I've been dreaming of buying a Gretsch Electromatic. I was about to pull that trigger a few weeks ago, when I got laid off from my job. Oh well, I'll be there soon...

Very sorry to hear that! How do you like the ukulele? I've always thought they were unique and always have wanted to try one out!

$image.jpg
I've got a number of guitars, but I always go back to my Telecasters!

2012 American Standard - Mystic Blue
1988 American Standard - Tobacco Burst
2012 American Special - Blonde (I highly recommend this guitar!)
1995 '52 Reissue
2003 American Standard - Natural Ash

84 Gibson Explorer (my main axe)
88 Ibanez RG340
83 Fender Strat
90 Ovation Celebrity
A really old Martin late 50's early 60's?
Several custom built Classical nylon strings

LETS TALK AMPS!
I still use my old ADA MP1 mostly, ran through a half stack of Celestions.
Also have a Mesa Boogy full stack with EV's. A few months ago I blew out a window...neighbors were kinda pissed.
Oh and a little Fender Super Champ with spring reverb.

Neil-O Christ buddy you got enough Teles? I've been thinking about picking one up.

84 Gibson Explorer (my main axe)
88 Ibanez RG340
83 Fender Strat
90 Ovation Celebrity
A really old Martin late 50's early 60's?
Several custom built Classical nylon strings

LETS TALK AMPS!
I still use my old ADA MP1 mostly, ran through a half stack of Celestions.
Also have a Mesa Boogy full stack with EV's. A few months ago I blew out a window...neighbors were kinda pissed.
Oh and a little Fender Super Champ with spring reverb.

Neil-O Christ buddy you got enough Teles? I've been thinking about picking one up.

Can one ever have enough razors?:thumbup:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have a large collection of guitars and basses. Amps and pedals too. My main gear at the moment:

two Gibson Les Pauls
several Gibson SGs
vintage 80's Dean guitars
two Usa Fender strats
Usa Deluxe Ash Tele
two ESP Eclipses

main basses:

old parts P-bass
DiPinto Galaxy 4
ESP PT-4

Main amps:

Egnater Tweaker 15
Hovercraft Dwarnenaut
Marshall JCM900
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Carvin Bx500 bass amp with Avatar 2x12 and 4x10 cabs

i am in the midst of a big liquidation mode right now. Sold about 20 guitars and basses in the last year. Have about 35 more to go before I can get down to a reasonable number. Will probably need to sell about 15 amps and 100 pedals as well. It is a monumental task to get my beloved gear into trusted loving hands, and to not loose my shirt in the process. It will probably take another two to three years to do it right.

I've been known to fondle a 6 string on occasion. My current setup consists of:

GUITARS - 60th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster, Fender Richie Sambora Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul Studio
AMPS - Engl Thunder 50H & 2x12 cabinet, Vox VT30 combo
PEDALS - TC Electronics Hall of Fame, JD CryBaby, Marshall Guv'nor, Marshall Chorus and a Marshall Compressor

Gone but not forgotten - Gibson Les Paul Standard, Fender MIA Deluxe Stratocaster, Fender Richie Sambora Stratocaster (LPB), Yamaha RGX121, Jackson JDR-94, Marshall TSL100H & 1960A, Taylor 810ce

I can't play as much as I used to as my arthritis restricts what time I can spend, my fretting hand thumb is pretty bad.

I have a K.Yairi from Japan - beautiful acoustic guitar, a 12-string that doesn't get out much and another campfire beater.
Will try to remember to post the Yairi when I'm back from work!

I have a large collection of guitars and basses. Amps and pedals too. My main gear at the moment:

two Gibson Les Pauls
several Gibson SGs
vintage 80's Dean guitars
two Usa Fender strats
Usa Deluxe Ash Tele
two ESP Eclipses

main basses:

old parts P-bass
DiPinto Galaxy 4
ESP PT-4

Main amps:

Egnater Tweaker 15
Hovercraft Dwarnenaut
Marshall JCM900
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Carvin Bx500 bass amp with Avatar 2x12 and 4x10 cabs

i am in the midst of a big liquidation mode right now. Sold about 20 guitars and basses in the last year. Have about 35 more to go before I can get down to a reasonable number. Will probably need to sell about 15 amps and 100 pedals as well. It is a monumental task to get my beloved gear into trusted loving hands, and to not loose my shirt in the process. It will probably take another two to three years to do it right.

I'd be willing to foster a child or two... You know, ONLY to put your mind at ease as a favor lol

Top Bottom