Antique Seven Day Straight Razor Set

Discussion in 'The Badger & Blade Marketplace' started by Paddington, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Beautiful Trademark Straight Razor Set​

This set of razors is from my personal collection. They are in beautiful condition for their age with only very minor blemishes and pitting. I'm fairly sure the razors have never even been honed!

I had no intention to sell these; however, two close deaths in the family have changed my priorities. Funds are sadly needed to cover costs.

The case of razors has taken a beating, but the contents remain in great condition. They are of German manufacture. The spine is engraved with each day of the week.

Anyway, price today: £350 ($550)
    This included shipping; however, if paying by paypal please add the appropriate fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures, they do not do the razors justice.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  2. Sorry to hear of the losses in your family. Best of luck with your sale.

3. professorchaos

professorchaos Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear about your loss.

4. Free bump for a (hopefully) quick sale.

And that's a nice looking set.

5. Thanks for the responses, they are much appreciated.

. . . I'm going to sweeten the deal by offering a box of goodies with a value of about $100 for free for anyone wishing to purchase this set!

6. Daily Bump.

7. This would be a great early birthday present for me guys. hint hint:001_smile

8. Free bump for a nice looking set.

9. Sorry for your losses. Back to the top. GL with the sale, Bump

10. PM sent.

11. A Few Years on and after the kindness of California Cajun I am in a position to sell this lovely set.

I think the original price of $550 was fare. Please get in touch if you have any questions.

12. Sent you a PM if these are still available for sale.

Thanks,
    Jason