Another Noob with Shave Den Pics

Discussion in 'General Shaving Discussion' started by pallan, Mar 11, 2008.

1. I just finished building this "shave den" shelf for my bathroom. I had run out of space and wanted to be a little more organized. I love everything about old barbershop stuff as my grandfather was a barber in the 1920's. I had some old oak boards that came out of an old church that I resurfaced and used. I added razor holders on the side that I think work well. It may not be much, but I like it. :001_smile

View attachment 17918

View attachment 17919

SEE THEM BIGGER AT THIS LINK. http://www.badgerandblade.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=6651

2. Nice.

3. Good going Perry!

4. Nice Perry, You should post bigger pics though. Nice workmenship like that deserves bigger images.
    Jim

5. ouch

ouch Moderator Contributor

Very nice. Stick around here for awhile, and you'll need a dozen of those. :lol:

6. Wish I had your skills.

Nice job

Cheers

Jeremy

7. you can say a lot about me, but I'm no carpenter.:w00t:

Like my papa always said, there's people getting paid to do this kind of stuff:biggrin:

Nice going, that is superb :001_smile:001_smile:001_smile

8. Looks organized from what i can see in the little pictures. Next time when you post pictures of anything shave related, think centrefold. :biggrin:

9. I would love to post bigger pics but I guess I don't know how. The guide I saw said they could only be max 19.5KB pixels for jpeg. How do I upload bigger? I would love to.

10. A job well done!

Pete

11. Thanks to everyone for all the great comments! I did figure out how to upload bigger pics. To take a look, I have revised my first post with a link to my pic file in B&Bs gallery. If you click on that link it will take you there. Once there, clicking on a picture will let you see the larger version. Enjoy!

12. Very nice, Pallan.

13. Very well done!

14. Very nice! I love the idea for the holders on the side!!

15. WOW! That's awesome. I'm just imagining the things I could get away with buying if I could build one (or two) of those! :w00t: Nice work!

16. Isaac

Isaac Moderator Emeritus

Very nice pictures ;)

17. finally was able to view with bigger pics, that is sweet I really like the way you got the straights on the side :thumbup1:

18. very nice idea with the holders
    you stole my boar brush!
    *i got no moneys:frown:*

19. Very nice!