An Essentially Speicktacular Contributor Drawing!

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Nick, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An Essentially Speicktacular Contributor Drawing

[​IMG]

With B&B continuing to grow at break-neck speeds (which means the constant need for more resources), one of the main ways we manage to continue to keep the forums free of ads for the membership is through contributions from members.

Aside from a few measely perks, and their own private forum, contributors don't receive anything for their contribution, so to say thanks, we're running the first of what we hope to be quasi-monthly drawings.

Up for grabs in this giveaway are four prizes:

Two winners will each receive:

• One Badger & Blade Essential Brush
    • One Bottle of Speick Cologne
    • One Tube of Speick Shaving Cream
    • One Speick Shaving Stick
    • One Speick Shower Gel
    • One Speick Deodorant Stick
    Two more winners will each receive a 1 oz bottle of the elusive Badger & Blade Cologne.

To enter, simply post your entry in the contributor forum. Copper contributors will receive one entry, Bronze contributors will receive two, Silver contributors will receive four, and Gold contributors will receive five.

The winners for this contest will be drawn at random and announced on April 15th.

If you're interested in joining in on the fun, as well as helping B&B, you can reach the contribution page by clicking the "More" tab at the top of the page, and clicking "Support Badger & Blade" or by clicking here.

Please note when adding your subscription, if you choose the option marked with a * it will auto-renew in a year. If you do not want your contribution/subscription to auto-renew, choose the option without the *.

Also, a bit of fine print: Unfortunately, due to the alcohol in the colognes, none of these prizes can be shipped internationally.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  2. You said it, that is one Speicktacular deal for sure. Way to go B&B....I wish I was a contributor....Here's an awesome opportunity folks, jump on in today....

3. Where do I sign up? I wouldnt mind making a donation to badger and blade. Not so much for the free drawing, I just like to support things that i use.

Also, can we still purchase a badger and blade brush?

4. I want that sooo baaad

5. WOW! Now this is great! Sign me up!! LOL I have wanted to try Speick for some time perhaps this is my chance!!

6. OK... i should have read the post all the way through, before i got all excited amd posted...... I just became a paying member.....

7. Yeah! I've wanted to try that, too!

8. Ok, I'm in.
    Oh darn. I'm not a paid member. Should have read more.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  9. Goodshow fellas!

10. I've put off being a contributor long enough. This starving old college student will sell some plasma this week to join in.

11. What a great idea, too bad I live in 'internationally' :lol:

12. How about a prize you could ship overseas so us folk from across the water can play too!

13. pal

pal

I'm in also.

14. Here, Here! :biggrin:

15. Just do like I did, throw your name in the hat. If by chance you win you could PIF the non-shippable items to someone CONUS and at the very least you'd get the uber cool BBE out of the deal! I'm sure Nick/Joel would work with you on that. These are great guys we are talking about here.

16. Awesome guys! That's really cool.

17. Sullybob

Sullybob Contributor

I'll meet you at the plasma center Dennis!

18. Just figured out the whole contributor thing. Very cool.

19. Hats off to B&B Contributors, and to whomever thought up this excellent idea!

20. This was the least I can do...glad to contribute regardless of the drawing.

Nice job, everyone!

~Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.