What's new

Am I doing something wrong...

There is nothing wrong with a CCS(close comfortable shave) or as I refer to it a DFS(Damn fine shave). I go beyond that too many times and strive for that BBS and I usually pay for it with irritation. The reason you may not notice a difference between blades and soap could be the Noxema. Even my favorites soaps I can tell a difference between them. Also, in order for me to get to the BBS it took me to start shaving ATG, up until I started this DE shaving over a year ago I had never been able to shave ATG in 30+ years. It took me most of over half of last year to work into shaving ATG. If you are enjoying the shaves you are getting then why bother with BBS. If you have the idea that BBS is something you want to try I would suggest you work into shaving ATG, XTG would be a good start, then work slowly over a month or two into ATG. I did it by working from XTG to ATG by shaving diagonal by the way it grows. When I go BBS it is just for me as I have no one to impress but myself.

As long as you pay attention you'll have at least a good shave-CCS or SAS, DE cuts more evenly so your face will look much better and cleaner.

Top Bottom