What's new

Acquistions July 28 - August 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice silver NEW! Definitely on my wish list.
Today I had a stellar day. I will use small pictures that link to large, because I have a lot of pictures. 2 packages in the mail. First was a box, thats a plus, I open it, inside is a single zip lock bag, flying around the box, with 4 loose razors - that is not a plus... Seems like they survived though. Helped that they were covered in gunk. Well, here they are post-cleaning:

The second package was a padded envelope. (PLEASE DON"T BE MY ROCKET CASE!!) It was my Rocket case. It also seemed to survive the trip from Canada somehow. This was a buy it now that was on ebay for probably a whole 4 minutes. I could not even tell if it was a rocket in the case from the pictures. It was not. I won't complain. I have a rocket to fit the case, and who would complain about an Aristocrat Junior!? :w00t:

Sorry, you are probably already tired of hearing this, but along with that rocket came a random razor I was not terribly excited about, until I saw it...
My new Canadian Old set:

Got these in from Superlather.com

Bob, let us know your opinion on the LaToja when you try it out.....I'm curious as well. I've been getting great shaves from the La Toja stick.

Picked this up a few weeks back off of the bay (thanks VR6ofpain for the heads up). It was a birthday gift from my wife to replace my gold/brass NEW. A beautiful razor that gives a great shave - I think this is my favorite razor.

:thumbup1: Ah, the elusive silver NEW....very nice. Congrats.

Picked this up a few weeks back off of the bay (thanks VR6ofpain for the heads up). It was a birthday gift from my wife to replace my gold/brass NEW. A beautiful razor that gives a great shave - I think this is my favorite razor.

That is a beauty!! So far that's the only silver NEW combination I haven't been able to find. I have the short bar handle Norfolk and the slim bar handle so it's nice to know the silver regular bar handle exists. Maybe Gabe will give me a heads up next time?

Nice Scores Rodd. The Buy it Now only lasted 4 minutes? You must scan the bay constantly or be one lucky shopper.

BJ

Nice Scores Rodd. The Buy it Now only lasted 4 minutes? You must scan the bay constantly or be one lucky shopper.

BJ

Just happened to check at the right time. :biggrin: Just checked and it was actually just under 30 minutes. Where were you guys?!

this is what I got while in Mexico. The aftershave goes very well with Aqua di Parma Colonia. I should have gotten more of it and the blades as they too are very good.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to take advantage of some sales that I ran across. Oh, just the things in the foreground are new.

Now going into my cupboard with many thanks to a generous fellow B&B'er! I'm now going to go and get ready to shave with my Canadian made Gillette Tech.

Hello All,

Found the following on the doorstep the last few days. Already ran the EJ tools through a warm up with the TH Rose (quite pleasant indeed). A little English Fern followed nicely.

Enjoy,

Dapper Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom